Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Probably most notable is the recent opening of their Mariott Pavilion on the New York campus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

On December 6, 2014, approximately 36 of America’s top commandos, heavily armed, operating with intelligence from satellites, drones and high-tech eavesdropping, outfitted with night vision goggles and backed up by elite Yemeni troops, went toe-to-toe with about six militants from al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. When it was over, Somers was dead, along with Pierre Korkie, a South African teacher due to be set free the next day. Eight civilians were also killed by the commandos, according to local reports. Most of the militants escaped.

this is some fuckin clown poo poo lmao

your rescue targets were killed, 8 civilians were killed, most of the militants escaped, and it was 6 v 36 in your favor not counting the Yemeni troops.

what

quote:

A clandestine Special Ops training effort in Libya imploded when militia or “terrorist” forces twice raided its camp, guarded by the Libyan military, and looted large quantities of high-tech American equipment, hundreds of weapons—including Glock pistols and M4 rifles—as well as night vision devices and specialized lasers that can only be seen with such equipment. As a result, the mission was scuttled and the camp was abandoned. It was then reportedly taken over by a militia.

lmao if these are our most elite troops we've got some problems

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Aug 23, 2016

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

lmao

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

The Bananana posted:

Lots of good options in there, if I ever want a name change.

FEEDTROUGH is already taken, tia.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Moridin920 posted:

this is some fuckin clown poo poo lmao

your rescue targets were killed, 8 civilians were killed, most of the militants escaped, and it was 6 v 36 in your favor not counting the Yemeni troops.

what

lmao if these are our most elite troops we've got some problems

moridin could you include the names of the events/missions that you are reporting on, ty

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

they are collecting ur spermem whether or not u know unless u coat dilz in vaseline (holy syrup) and believe in allah for real believe not just say it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

moridin could you include the names of the events/missions that you are reporting on, ty

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/07/world/middleeast/hostage-luke-somers-is-killed-in-yemen-during-rescue-attempt-american-official-says.html

idk about the second one they don't really advertise that poo poo

to be fair that's probably an outlier and most of the time they wreck poo poo (i hope lol jfc)

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

There's rumored to be an NSA data center disguised as a Manhattan Mini Storage in midtown. They have a cute girl working the front desk and if you inquire about a storage unit she politely says they're all occupied and suggests you visit one of the ten other locations within a mile radius

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

naem posted:

Claire Danes you're pretty much me as a girl

Ok, now I'm intrigued.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Clair Danes looks like the type of woman who has really large thumbs, the kind of thumbs that Uma Thurman has. I dont like it.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I'm the CIA. Currently crouched in the TS/SCI poop nexus (codename TURDBURGLER) sifting through americans' waste without a warrant thanks to some fine print in the patriot act. ama

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

I'm the CIA. Currently crouched in the TS/SCI poop nexus (codename TURDBURGLER) sifting through americans' waste without a warrant thanks to some fine print in the patriot act. ama

How's the pay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

VendaGoat posted:

How's the pay?

[REDACTED]

• Locked thread