Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i just wiped off my ipad pro screen after a few months and _omg_ it feels like i must upgraded to retina for the first time. like a virgin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i don't let mine get dirty

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i just wiped off my ipad pro screen after a few months and _omg_ it feels like i must upgraded to retina for the first time. like a virgin!

wtf dude. months? :pwn:

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Satellit3 posted:

wtf dude. months? :pwn:

it's not easy to find a store you can mail order a jizz squeegie from

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i own a blackberry playbook thats just covered in jizz

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
ok

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
So is this going to be the cheeto dust mocking thread?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

bzzzzzzzzzzzzt

click

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my monitor is a 50" 1080p so the pixels are about one inch square and no amount of grime can blur those fuckers

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i wiped down my mbp and 2 thunderbolts just now and they look exactly the same as before but now i have that wet wipe smell in the air

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

obstipator posted:

i wiped down my mbp and 2 thunderbolts just now and they look exactly the same as before but now i have that wet wipe smell in the air

Suck them off.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

Suck them off.

Woah, red, nice one :cheers:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my youngest child poured my wife's [her mother] coffee into the keyboard of the MacBook and Mac were all like "that'll be approximately hundreds of dollars to clean and fix" and I was all like :smugmrgw: "I'm going to buy my wife a $200 chromebook instead" and I did and she has learned to love it. thanks chrome :chome:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
clean your weens!

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thanks for the reminder but i keep my environment and possessions clean

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my youngest child poured my wife's [her mother] coffee into the keyboard of the MacBook and Mac were all like "that'll be approximately hundreds of dollars to clean and fix" and I was all like :smugmrgw: "I'm going to buy my wife a $200 chromebook instead" and I did and she has learned to love it. thanks chrome :chome:

don't give children coffee, or macbooks

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

she has learned to love it.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
turn off your monitor

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

RBC posted:

i own a blackberry playbook thats just covered in jizz

was that from when research in motion did a cross-licensing deal with playgirl? :grin:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
lol feel free to smell my duck :psyduck:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

wipe? what kind of uncultured swine doesnt have a screen bidet

George
Nov 27, 2004

so it turns out im not a horrible filthy creep and my monitor didnt need cleaning

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
turn your monitor on lol

George
Nov 27, 2004

just went to a gray forum and the veil has been lifted from my sight

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10
you can just wedge the ipad behind a pillow on the couch when youre not using it and whenever you pull it out itll rub against the pillow and come out fresh and clean. hope that was comprehensible

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aix posted:

you can just wedge the ipad behind a pillow on the couch when youre not using it and whenever you pull it out itll rub against the pillow and come out fresh and clean. hope that was comprehensible

just tried this and it axtually added more cheeto dust than it had prior. thanks alot rear end in a top hat

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10

obstipator posted:

just tried this and it axtually added more cheeto dust than it had prior. thanks alot rear end in a top hat

it was a blessing in dusguises. see i just tricked you into cleaning your couch isnt life sorta amazing sometimes

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/766071060794048512

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

when i cracked the screen on my old phone, i took a screenshot to show my sister, but at least i realized what an idiot i was before i actually sent it

• Locked thread