Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
This poo poo must be laser-targeted at certain groups, and no one else. I only heard about these adult coloring books about a year ago, and thinking it the dumbest poo poo ever, I go an Amazon to see what 3rd rate publishing house is putting these out. Oh wait, there are tens of thousands of adult coloring books for sale.

Where did this poo poo come from? When did it come from? How? Why?!

EDIT: Jesus, she's using Prismacolors. So not only has she spent hundred on books, she's also spent hundreds on the pencils as well.

Bloody Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Aug 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Hoplosternum posted:

Lots of the books claim to offer "mindfulness".

That's not an actual thing.

I mean, not for people who aren't insufferable trash.

• Locked thread