Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seriously try it. loving yourself feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
Hello GOOD FRIEND!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'll give it a go

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Done and done.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Weren't parody threads also banned though?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wowbagger2004 posted:

Weren't parody threads also banned though?

Only for a short period of time and also only unfunny ones so this thread would be safe.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The new rule is to post threads any time you have a random thought, as long as you don't tell people to "k" themselves.

Good thread op!!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
do you have a guide op? maybe a 2003 microsoft powerpoint presentation?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I'll give it the ol college try

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What methodology should be used for maximum pleasure? I'm 1.5 inches so don't have a lot of options.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
im.goimg to need a video demonstration, anatomical charts, pie graphs, bar graphs, statistics from texas and a bar of soap

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

im.goimg to need a video demonstration, anatomical charts, pie graphs, bar graphs, statistics from texas and a bar of soap

Here's a start: http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/flaskfucker-fruit-hat/1/

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I like it when women screw themselves. The vagina is an intricate nook full of secrets. Dicks are pretty boring.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
gotta get the poison out

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
I'm going to try this on your dad first hehe

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

ROFLburger posted:

I'm going to try this on your dad first hehe

:vince:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

pound the pud

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Dicks just shoot, shoot, shoot. Some people like that but I find it boring. It's similar to the dogs vs. cats argument. Dogs are cocks.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im going to gently caress my self with a jackhammer covered in poison and spines until cum shoots out

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

Smythe posted:

im going to gently caress my self with a jackhammer covered in poison and spines until cum shoots out

Shoots out of the jackhammer?

Wicked.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

smythe how many hours on the day do you spend on the forums? im legitimately curious

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i dont mean that in a hateful way. just wondering

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I spend all of them online.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

we have a benchmark

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i tried to gently caress myself but i couldn't reach

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I prefer when cis women gently caress me instead

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
I keep trying to but my sexy waifu keeps doing it for me. I'm like, "dammit babe, I'm a grown man I can do things myself!" but she's like "nope" and does it for me. What can you do? It's a cultural thing I guess.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I also would like to stick a giant dildo up my vag

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i make a grilled chees sandwich but the two pieces of bread are my butt cheeks like with mleted butter and krafts singles in my asss so i get fuccked real cheeesy

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Im tucking my dick in my butt but when it gets hard it builds tension until it ejects in a violent manner, help!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Im tucking my dick in my butt but when it gets hard it builds tension until it ejects in a violent manner, help!

you gotta avoid getting hard. think about something repulsive, like your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I do it Wishmaster 2 style

• Locked thread