Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just watched him trry to drink a gallon of tabasco lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

That's probably for the best, he basically told large swaths of his subscribers to gently caress off and acted like a not sane person. I would think his family and friends from back home watch these videos, someone he trusts probably told him to loving scrub that poo poo.
for his sake, i hope his family saw it

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
i wish he'd stop this walking bullshit and go back to throwing up

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I will always enjoy LA Beast for the sheer fact that he ate a 5lb bag of sugarless Haribo bears and then shat out the bear water in real time on camera for us

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I will always enjoy LA Beast for the sheer fact that he ate a 5lb bag of sugarless Haribo bears and then shat out the bear water in real time on camera for us
those were better days, you could tell he truly loved doing poo poo like that for a bunch of strangers on the internet. he was so happy and so pure in his pursuit. i don't recognize this paranoid lunatic anymore :(

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

OctoberBlues posted:

That's probably for the best, he basically told large swaths of his subscribers to gently caress off and acted like a not sane person. I would think his family and friends from back home watch these videos, someone he trusts probably told him to loving scrub that poo poo.

Maybe visit him, and give him a hug. He probably needs it.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

In one of the jackass movies the calculated stunt was that they jacked off a horse and drank the cum.

actually they filmed that for wild boys and just recycled it for two because MTV would never air that, lol

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Node posted:

i wish he'd stop this walking bullshit and go back to throwing up

Especially since there's zero chance he'll actually complete the challenge within his 64 day limit, or at all. It's a complete waste of time.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Especially since there's zero chance he'll actually complete the challenge within his 64 day limit, or at all. It's a complete waste of time.

gently caress you, the Beast can do anything!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Well, maybe if there was an ostrich chasing him the entire 3,200 miles

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Yeah, he was squeezing a whoopee cushion taped to his stomach. That and every "break" he took was him probably going to throw up.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

mike12345 posted:

Maybe visit him, and give him a hug. He probably needs it.

He looks awfully paranoid these days, he'd probably shank me.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I have caught schizophrenia from weeb

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Weedwar won

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
He is a pussy

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
his first account was called kstr51 and has 5 videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/kstr51/videos

this is probably the least viewed la beast vid ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2K_yLzre7w

this is him scoring a touchdown as a defensive lineman (he's #60) in high school:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBUngzsPhpo

i hope he doesn't end up completely bonkers

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I'll respect him when he eats his own flesh

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
oh it's a person. from the title i thought it was something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_of_Sabrodt

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Wowza!? :captainpop:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Dr Dracula posted:

oh it's a person. from the title i thought it was something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_of_Sabrodt

that would indeed have been cooler

but LA has this

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/03/160310-mountain-lions-animals-science-koalas-california/

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Chromatic posted:

Yeah, he was squeezing a whoopee cushion taped to his stomach. That and every "break" he took was him probably going to throw up.

Seriously, he squeezes something in his midsection around this part.

https://youtu.be/sMjgaa5j_LE?t=778

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i'm worried about the LA beast. he seemed at the height of his powers when he got them to bring back crystal pepsi, then he started this walking thing and I think he's lost his mind.

i think he might have actually got those brain parasites from the uncooked meat he ate.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer

the blonde panther they'll have to call it

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
i want to see this ridiculous man melt down

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

LA Beast - "I'M MELTING DOWN!!!"
*squeezes whoopee cushion*

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

wasnt there a goon going crazy who wanted to walk with his dumb wagon across the US

this sounds similar

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

Wasn't there some guy that was going to walk to the world cup and he died of course and his family thought he probably had a death wish and that's why he did it.

Something to think about when considering the LA beast and his dreams.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

If he's looking for meaning from Marching or Dying, there is a better way...
:france:

LA Beast here! Seeing how much injera I can eat before going out on patrol in Mali!

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i watched the video again and it seems more like hes shaken by the accident. he might have gotten concussed or got mental trauma or something. I didn't see the video that got deleted though.

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
weed when you are dealing with anxiety over possibly embarrassing yourself is bad. he doesn't like the eating vids and the weed probably makes him more insular and worrying about all that poo poo. i can't imagine what it must feel like to be that publicly viewed from doing things like that. he liked the attention and got wrapped up in it now regrets it.

la beast delete your account and just move on

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He'd have a very hard time transitioning to a more traditional job waiting tables where the pay cut and general indignities are more constant but also less personal.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Do you think that the LA BEAST poops his pants? :grin:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

pfs Write posted:

weed when you are dealing with anxiety over possibly embarrassing yourself is bad. he doesn't like the eating vids and the weed probably makes him more insular and worrying about all that poo poo. i can't imagine what it must feel like to be that publicly viewed from doing things like that. he liked the attention and got wrapped up in it now regrets it.

la beast delete your account and just move on

That's kinda what I was thinking. It sounds like he used to get drunk all the time and I can imagine that eating crazy poo poo for the internet is a cool life when you're drunk all the time. Probably makes the actual eating easier to accomplish if you are drunk at the time too.

If he's high 24/7 not only is he probably way overthinking how he makes a living, it probably also makes it very hard to actually consume the disgusting food. I know the stereotype is that stoners eat all the time, but I find when I'm high it's really hard to eat something that I don't like, way harder than when I am drunk.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
LA Beast here, about to pay his electrical bill like a normal person

*Fucks it up, eats the envelope*

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
He's already pretty big. Maybe he should get ripped and start a fitness channel. It would be an interesting 180.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The early beast videos where he tries to act some kind of badass new yorker are loving ridiculous. I assume he had some kind of accent from growing up in NJ but these seem a little exaggerated and there's no trace of it in his voice now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJI2Z9p1msg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtxvaulknUY

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"LA Beast here, about to do some crossfit"

*Swallows hemp rope, eats tire*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
If he is indeed smoking just oil, that poo poo is nefarious and will gently caress up your head more than any actual weed can. it gives a way cleaner high which means you feel more comfortable taking it in any circumstance, which leads to being high all the time, and I guess the potency amplifies all the negative mental effects or something (I speak from experience). The good news is that it shouldn't be permanent.

• Locked thread