Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I watched (skipped through) a video of him eating pencils and it made me feel better about myself.

I still think about that sometimes, when I'm feeling low, like at least today wasn't a pencil-eating day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
it's sad to see him go from someone full of life to a guy obviously drowning in mental illness.

He's using his persona to justify his unhinged behavior: "My violent screaming outbursts toward my phone are just a joke, everyone is laughing with me, ha-ha, I control this"

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Relin posted:

i liked some of his eating videos. he doesnt seem that unhinged to me, it could be an act. i'm not a teenager so i shant be watching vlogs

the vlogs are later ones, where he's more psychotic

mind the walrus posted:

I'm usually first in line to cast shade on an entertainer for being fake for the sake of marketing but I really don't thing Beast fakes his stuff. And in this case that's part of the problem.

he faked the "burning my hand in hot ice" thing, there are videos of people doing the same and it's just kinda warm, not scalding

OctoberBlues posted:

He's doing like 15 hits off of this thing, I do one and get pretty wrecked, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvwQOD0F8o

is it just me, or does he get more lucid for a little while, after a couple hits? then straight back to bat poo poo city

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
LA Beast eats... AT ARBY'S

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Minimalist Program posted:

In one of the jackass movies the calculated stunt was that they jacked off a horse and drank the cum.

I can get paid for this??

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Especially since there's zero chance he'll actually complete the challenge within his 64 day limit, or at all. It's a complete waste of time.

gently caress you, the Beast can do anything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
LA Beast here. I'm gonna read allllll these calculus textbooks. Then, I'm gonna pass the exam... without a calculator!

• Locked thread