Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I did 13 and im very out of breath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

lick the blood off my ballsack, op

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
30 and then i'm allowed to cum

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

lick the blood off my ballsack, op

what happened to your ballsack sounds like you should see your GP

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
my pecs are rock hard and very large just like my

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

goatse.cx haver posted:

my pecs are rock hard and very large just like my

hello my feathered friend

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think the highest score so far is scott zoloft ill update the leaderboards when we've got more entries

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
hi

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

wasn't worth it, feeling pretty rough after that

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

43 but i extended alll the way up and went allll the way back down properly

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

430**

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
try doing them on the reg. pop out as many as you're comfortable with in the morning and before you go to bed.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i stopped after 1
minimum posting requirements met

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

scott zoloft posted:

try doing them on the reg. pop out as many as you're comfortable with in the morning and before you go to bed.

an old army dude wrote an article i read once that said you're suppose to do as many as you can when you wake up, go take a poo poo, pump out as many more as you can, then go do something else for 5 minutes and do as many more as you can after that if you want to increase the amount you can poo poo out.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gary oldmans diary posted:

i stopped after 1
minimum posting requirements met

pro strat

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I did 10, could have maybe done a few more. I should exercise more.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

42069 :grin:

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
½. I'll do the rest later.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

op I just did one irl and it was way harder than I remembered. I'm just going to not think about this, ok?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ynEs09cOE

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
I tried to do one but then I remembered I'm fat and out of shape. moved from feet to knees and pumped out ten

I'm going to start exercising again
thanks for the kick in the rear end

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I could probably do eight or nine but I just ate a big bowl of oatmeal and am drinking coffee, so attempting such feats of strength is probably not a good idea.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I tried doing one and my arm snapped and im now in the hopsital.

Good job op.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I can't get an accurate number. Too many people knocking on my door, interrupting me. I get maybe twenty push-ups in before I emit my sexy pheromones, then it's over. Then it's the door. All day ya, the wooden thunder rumble of unfilled desire, women and men. all day, all the chicks and guys pound upon my threshold of unobtainable flesh, coming up with excuses to whiff my sweet meat sweat.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
50 but didn't push that hard, probably could have done a couple more

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Zero

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
apparently my wrist is super hosed up today so i managed three before the pain was too much

normally can do ~50

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

I could probably manage 20 (not actually go to, cant be arsed) but the real question for computer nerds would be pull ups. Even in school before i even smoked or drank or did drugs I couldn't do 1. Im not fat or anything either, just have puny arms. Guy I live with is a builder and his arms are twice as thick as mine :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Seaside Loafer posted:

I could probably manage 20 (not actually go to, cant be arsed) but the real question for computer nerds would be pull ups. Even in school before i even smoked or drank or did drugs I couldn't do 1. Im not fat or anything either, just have puny arms. Guy I live with is a builder and his arms are twice as thick as mine :(

I don't think I have ever done a pullup. I was not genetically blessed with natural upper body strength and god knows I haven't done anything to improve the situation.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
most i ever did in a row was about 500

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

i didnt wanna get on the ground but i did 6 pullups before clicking the thread now suck my dick i guess?

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out
chins (supinated grip) are pretty easy and if you can't do at least 3-4 then lol

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

i'm typing each letter in this post with my nose as I'm doing push ups. seems like i'm doing pret

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah it's weird how chinups are easier than pullups

i'm too erect right now to do pushups OP

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
all of them

Khorne
May 1, 2002

polysynth posted:

chins (supinated grip) are pretty easy and if you can't do at least 3-4 then lol
Chin ups are hard unless you train them or have a dainty frame.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
for some reason i actually did what hte OP asked to be ironic (?) and it was 4

• Locked thread