Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

All the best octopodes shoot fire and ice.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

The only sensible thing would be to run a Toxic Orb Quick Feet Ursaring and a Flame Orb Guts Swellow and name them "Banjo" and "Kazooie"

I love you for this. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

EthanSteele posted:

I don't think any starters could show up in the XY friend safari unfortunately/.

The Gen 1 and 6 starters were in the XY friend safaris at least.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

dungeon cousin posted:

Speaking of dogs, does anyone want a code for a free doggo. It even comes with its own ball! Expires on the 5th.

I'll take one. Do you do PM?

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

dungeon cousin posted:

Alola sequel?

https://pokejungle.net/2017/06/05/rumor-pokemon-stars-leaks/

I was mistaken. The code actually expires in August if you still want it.

Yeah, I can still use it.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

dungeon cousin posted:

I'm getting a message saying I can't PM you.

Odd, I was able to pm you.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

If I had the choice between them being more active and staying the way they are I would rather breeding stays the way it is. I can't imagine having to do a mini game every time I have an egg come out only to have it have the wrong stats or something like that. Repeat somewhere between 20 and 100 times. Or having to do a mini game to get four EVs instead of knockout 1 Pokemon. All I would maybe want is for a way to better control what IVs are passed down while breeding. Training can stay the way they have it currently with poke-pelago. Though I did prefer horses to sos battles. Hordes were easier to work with for odd spreads I feel.

Also nth-ing that I like the look of the Samurai style Necrosma armor on Lunaala and Solgaleo. But I'm really not liking the extra hands coming out of Lunaala's stomache and Solgaleo's back.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Red Metal posted:

It's forced Timid.

Seriously? I took a zero speed IV cause I didn't feel like rolling the dice to get Timid again. I thought I was lucky to get Timid on the first try. :(

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

lezard_valeth posted:

Fanart proof that Necrozma can make any pokemon look bad.

Lugia needs giant extra crystal arms too. It's just not Necrosma armor without giant akward spare arms.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

I'd swear I remember seeing a screenshot of the anime that had multiple Heatran crawling on a rock wall. I think it was on Bulbapedia. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: I'm remembering that screenshot wrong. It was just one of them. someone on Reddit was saying that there are multiple Heatran at once in one of the Ranger games. I never played those though so I can't really confirm.

They did also point out that there can be multiple Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina because of that in-game event that causes Arceus to give birth to a new one.

PSWII60 fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 26, 2017

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

If anyone needs one I have a Marshadow code (US) us for grabs. Tell me why your favorite pokemon is the best and it's yours. Be creative.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Electric Phantasm posted:

Popplio cause it seems like some Jokers in this thread have got this idea that Popplio is bad when it is actually good.

I like it. Are you in the discord or should I email it to you so someone doesn't snipe it? I didn't see any PM button.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Sent, enjoy the shadow buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Xander B Coolridge posted:

I'd love Alolan Butterfree, but regular Butterfree is already a part of the Alola Dex

They should make a mega Butterfree instead and make it like a special version of mega Beedrill.

Also just now noticed that Marshado was maybe inspired by a literal concept of shadow boxing.