Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

I also like Pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Steven was boring AF.
Cynthia is still the best. She should be in every game.

As much as it will never happen, I'd love each region to have a 'Gym Leader Convention' where you can battle each and every drat gym from all the Pokemon games. Much like the BW2 World Tournament, but with more personality.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Black and White were the strongest entries in the series for me. Loved the new Pokemons, locations and gyms. Headed down that runway to battle was amaaaaazing. Also the Poison Gym concert, rockin'.

I also liked the Gen4 extra evolutions which helped out old Pokemon. They should do that again.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Please don't tell me the Koala is just a 1 stage Pokemon. I was really looking forward to having Komala on board.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Are Team Skull the reapers from TWEWY before they died?

The demo is okay. Wish we could transfer a couple Pokemon across.

Really want to go with Owl, Koala, Rock Puppy and perhaps the anchor thing. Are there any nice new water, psychic or ghost types?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I really enjoyed that Generations short. For me the strongest ones have been the Giovanni's Gym and the Diamond/Pearl teamup characters.

Every legendary episode just makes me roll my eyes. The Ruby Sapphire ones especially.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
You don't have to wait until postgame to breed pokemon anymore, right?
That was the worst poo poo in xy.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I can't believe that the Pokemon are still making Dial-up noises instead of saying their names. Really Nintendo? Really?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Zuzie posted:

Would you rather have production get super expensive by hiring hundreds of voice actors for every Pokémon in all languages or boring when Pokémon start sounding all the same due to having only a handful of voice actors? Not to mention the fact that there's a significant chunk of fans who find the whole idea of Pokémon only saying their names to be childish.

Having Pikachu voice acted is easy since there is only one across all languages.

You know what, Nintendo/Pokemon company can afford it. If other games can have fully voiced games with thousands of lines of dialogue, they can afford to record each Pokemon name once or twice.
They anime does pretty well with their voice cast so why not use them again?
If that's going to break the budget, get one of those YouTube kids who can do 150 voices. Some will be salvageable.
As for the fan preference for dialup/voices I'm sure that can be an easily adjusted preference.
It's honestly baffling why they haven't done it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Some things I want to see in Pokemon UK:
- The Spice Girls
- Expansive London area.
- Pubs
- People constantly complaining about minor inconveniences
- The tube
- Loch Ness Monster