Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
For perspective, Kartana was stupidly popular in the VGC meta and had the same exact stat total has Silvaly. Kartana's stats are distributed way better though; it has a whopping 181 attack and 109 speed. That kind of specalization makes it very clear what Kartana is going to do and excel at. Silvaly has no clear goals and is always pretty mediocre no matter what you do with it, so people pass it up in favor of the specialized pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
When I played VGC the thing I saw Silvaly do the most was loving explode.

EDIT: I knew I still had this game somewhere;

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-492327928

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 10, 2017

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Long, unskippable cutscenes in the year 2017 is pretty bad.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Dehry posted:

Post-game girl lurantis outfit

600,000 Pokemon money each item. Not pictured: pink shoes

Can boys buy a pair of ridiculous strip-ed pants?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Lillie is okay but they could of toned down the number of scenes that reinforced how whimpy and worthless she is at the start. She's way better than Hau though who contributes nothing to the story.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

CuddlyZombie posted:

does USUM still have a fight against nihilego lusamine

I wanted to catch that thing as a pokemon, minus the lady inside obviously. It looked weird and neat.

Vinylshadow posted:

Probably for the best, since it wasn't a very challenging boss fight

Interesting concept, perhaps, but lackluster execution

I like that all of her Pokemon had angry eyebrows tacked on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I made a pic for my brother to celebrate Christmas

rlloyd3 posted:

Was Deoxys the original Ultra Beast since it's from another world?

UBs have to come from another dimension so I don't think Deoxys counts. Its not the only Pokemon with celestial origins anyways.