Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

How did I end up here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

I don't think alolan grimer is real but maybe I'm wrong

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Oxyclean posted:

What would be my easiest/quickest option for a false-swiper pokemon in the post game?

I like using fearow just because it's fast and can get roost

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

tyblazitar posted:

Took me 700 eggs, but at least I was rewarded with good IVs and the right ability. Team progress: 5/6.

In completely unrelated news, I now have a box full of perfect IV Drampas if anyone wants one. Your choice of 6IV, 5IV with 0 Attack, 5IV with 0 Speed for Trick Room, and at least with the two first ones I have plenty of both Berserk and Sap Sipper ones.

I'll take one of the 6 IV drampas if you still have any. I have some beast ball dhelmise I can trade for it, but I have no idea about their ivs. I'm not far enough in the game that I can check.

FC 2638-0260-0967, and the name in game is Serum

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Does anyone have a 3+ star Red, Blue, Navy Blue, Green, or Purple Dye house in their plaza? I've got a 3 star Sinnoh Tent in my front slot, if people are still looking for them.

I've got a 5 star navy blue if you still need it

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Aristide posted:

Since I still have four of the Target Charizard codes left, I feel like I might as well put them up for grabs:

code:
A7A5RFQDXGG5WF6M

Got this one, thank you!