Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Mega Darkrai looks great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Imagine caring this much about the plot of the pokemon anime series

Imagine caring this much that another person was bored and bitching about a childrens anime.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Chill Penguin posted:

What item do you guys give to Hawlucha?

Sitrus berry to activate unburden. Also gives a free turn for beefing up with hone claws/swords dance.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Yo, does anybody have a contrary snivy with HP rock on it? I got a shiny hoopa with your name on it. I actually I got two full boxes of shinies at this point I don't want so take your pick.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Jithendra posted:

Yeah, whichever character gets more people using their hashtag, they'll do an illustration of them for White Day.

There's no Guzma so whats the point?

Edit: Oh sweet jesus I've been beaten.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

indigi posted:

in addition to the three actual fire/fighting starters I feel like Incineroar may as well have been fire/fighting based on its (atrocious) design and moves/animations, I really hope they don’t make fire bunny into fire/fighting

How's it feel to be so wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Whalley posted:

the legendary is gonna be a corgi that can hold a sword or a shield in it mouth

This just reminds me Corgis are now a real possibility in pokemon and I can feel my soul ascending from my body.