Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

maybe it's because cats are extremely cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Zore posted:

I hve only ever used Glameow.

It was bad.

your mistake was not evolving it into purrugly, King of Cats

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

sometimes i think this thread is looking at something other than how cute/cool a monster is

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

eevee has evolved past rudimentary notions like "canine", or "fox"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

honchkrow has beautiful plumage and a slick hat. but it's not a cute witch crow with prankster

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

why would there be legs on a hat

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Dexie posted:

Ground types live in the ground, Rock types are made out of rock. That's the difference.

golurk is made out of rock and lives in the sky

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

garchomp can fly. flygon can fly. golurk can fly. if you don't know why a pokemon is ground type it's because they can fly

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

golurk is going to dna digivolve with aegislash

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

some people seem to have a hard time determining the color of vaporeons

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm trying to set up some trade evos between y and or using gts and people keep sniping my lv 3 burmys and giving me poliwhirls and i don't get it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i named my pidove cooper

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

I forgot what Kalos's version of contests was

le magnifique spectacle

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

lezard_valeth posted:

Onix's AI is very scripted (Bide, store, store, Release, Tackle, Screech, Repeat)

sounds like my mondays :D

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

dream eater should be called somnivore

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Calaveron posted:

Lotsa legendaries, I thought legendaries were banned and stuff
And man is that bell pokemon super popular. What's his deal

he can either take neutral fire or is immune to ground, has good defenses, can set trick room, has stab gyro ball, can set gravity i think

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

overall i think it was fun watching all the different sets and ev spreads develop throughout the year and the matches at regionals were ace. vgc16, i didn't hate it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

which one

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

mabels big day posted:

the one in the middle

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

they changed the bug contest ball from a red ball with an S on it to a red ball with a white pokeball pattern on it and now the perfect scizor ball is ruined

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

moon ball shinx or luxury ball shiny aegislash are probably the best combos now

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

make a paint ball that can be customized with top color + bottom color + pattern + pattern color. an npc smeargle paints them for you

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

All These Status Ideas Are Bad

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

make it so sleep leaves you with 1 pp per move (fatigue), and poison halves hp (too similar to burn at the moment)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when a pokemon is about to hurt itself in confusion the game should mulligan the turn, in the interest of fairness

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

aloha castform is a rainbow all the time

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

hi i started skipping posts once the rudeboys were wrong about dunsparce but he learns glare and serene grace headbutt + he's extremely cute

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i hope they use the 3ds coins because i walk a lot

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

probopass' little statues rotate around and do a cool cannon thing. not my favorite but not bad

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Geokinesis posted:

Ok, does anyone like:

are you insane

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Kikas posted:

so can we please stop the endless "man I can't BELIEVE there are people who actually LIKE design X/Y/Z" posts, I know it's a bit of a drought regarding any Sun and Moon info, but this circlejerk repeats every 2 pages or so nowadays. I'd rather read up on how did the anime go after Ash failed to win again.

don't read it then

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

countblanc hates poison heal

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Calaveron posted:

What was arceus's role in whatever game it's in. What causes God herself to intercede.

you play a flute

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm gonna transfer this guy from uranium

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when it comes to gardening, i guess you could say, i've got a green thumb

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

hmm better question: why does the flute look like an exploud

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

xerneas has super life powers and turns into a tree to be reborn. yveltal is there too so they can have two versions. i don't think they're supposed to be particularly creationy

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

zygarde sits in a cave all day keeping track of people ruining the environment and when it's seen enough it goes out to knock some heads together. also it's a cool giant snake

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i just told you what zygarde is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

does this help

bulbapedia posted:

Zygarde's 10%, 50%, and Complete Formes may be inspired in part by the three children of Loki and Angrboða: Fenrir, Jörmungandr, and Hel.

Zygarde 10% Forme may be based on Fenrir. The green leash-like object around its neck could be based on Gleipnir, the rope that binds Fenrir. This Forme could also draw inspiration from Garmr, the watchdog that guards Helheim's gate.

Zygarde 50% Forme's appearance is based on a serpent in the shape of the letter Z. It may also draw inspiration from Jörmungandr, a sea serpent that encircles the earth, and Níðhöggr, a dragon that gnaws at the roots of Yggdrasill, the world tree.

Zygarde Complete Forme may be based on Hel, the ruler of Helheim, the realm of the dead in Nordic myth.