Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

EorayMel posted:

Let me tell you about an experimental grid-loading caseless ammunition LMG.

Gunter, no! :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im sorry but if i saw you with that gun irl I would laugh at you bc I'd think you were cosplaying CoD or something

what the gently caress do you need with that

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

extra stout posted:

I'm going to address this as though it is serious:

Our advice is already crippled by not knowing your country or state and the laws that apply, I'm going to not

Read the rest. He said he was in California. He can't buy poo poo. Actually, I guess Freund was able to get something and he was from Cali, so Good Luck!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk why you retards keep saying that when there's like 3 gun stores within 10 miles of me in encinitas

now you wanna run around and talk about guns like we ain't got none what you think we sold 'em all

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Oscar Wild posted:

Read the rest. He said he was in California. He can't buy poo poo. Actually, I guess Freund was able to get something and he was from Cali, so Good Luck!

nah only the scary looking guns are banned the rest are cool

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Moridin920 posted:

idk why you retards keep saying that when there's like 3 gun stores within 10 miles of me in encinitas

now you wanna run around and talk about guns like we ain't got none what you think we sold 'em all

Tupac was shot in Vegas, no one of consequence is ever shot on Encinitas.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Moridin920 posted:

im sorry but if i saw you with that gun irl I would laugh at you bc I'd think you were cosplaying CoD or something

The same reason why you would need this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

FuturePastNow posted:

If the Mateba is good enough for Togusa it's good enough for you
:cool:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Get a desert eagle

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

"What are you gonna do, stab me?" -quote from man shot

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.Two is one and one is none. Remember this and survive.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
You need a revolver cz75, that refills it's rounds in the cylinder through a clip.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Shooting Russians in the Fulda Gap.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

op did you find a gun that fits up your rear end in a top hat yet?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

OctoberBlues posted:

op did you find a gun that fits up your rear end in a top hat yet?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hold the knurled ring and twist the barrel? sounds a lot like my reach around technique

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I reckon I can store about 10 of these in my rear end and be a literally walking machine gun.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Just so you know, there's a CIA version as well...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalbVLCx4S4

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
yeah, but can you shoot it from your rectum?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Germstore posted:

yeah, but can you shoot it from your rectum?

that depends, have you been doing your kegels?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

You're captured and they are about to perform a cavity search, and then *blam*, you shoot the examiner's hand clear off, yell, "rectum? I nearly kill 'em," and run off in the confusion.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
well op,

here is the truth about gun nuts:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I have p sweet guns

They are my biceps

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

very sexist imo

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Get this gun, OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

OP buy the gun.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

But probably not this one!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

EorayMel posted:

OP buy the gun.

furniture owns :love:

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Perhaps you should get a sord to fight borglar.

https://youtu.be/wAkCLpMtjlM

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

extra stout posted:

I'm going to address this as though it is serious:

Our advice is already crippled by not knowing your country or state and the laws that apply, I'm going to not recommend a hand gun just because it's probably hard to get where you live, if you're an idiot or recently even a goon from the 'counter-strike' thread you will blow your own thumb off, so we're going to jump to rifles and shotguns.

We're going to skip shotguns because I again know nothing about where you live or how dumb you are. Dumb people blow out a wall in their own house and kill their kid or some poo poo because shotguns were not made with 2016 Chinese drywall home defense in mind.

Entry rifles: A good .22 actually be pretty effective in home defense and purchased new for about 200-300 dollars. In your case, 'good' is defined as being reliable and having at least a 10 round magazine in case you miss a lot even from the distance of half your yard. Almost all the reputable and old companies sell a successful version of this in America. Ruger 10/22, a Remington, Savage, Marlin, pick one. Ammunition is cheap, just learn how to clean the gun and the basic mechanics so you don't shoot yourself. Can also be used for plinking, and small game.

Mid range rifles: .243 is a good caliber between .22 and .308, buy one if you want the minimum caliber to hunt deer when not defending your apartment full of bags of chips or whatever.

Big rifles: .308 is the standard big fukkr, can kill deer, moose, or intruders. So can every other caliber just not for the deer or moose part.

Good luck, have fun, the gun forum is cool and good.

Wrong, for an idiot buy a cheap rear end shotgun and like #4 buck or whatever. Everything you mentioned is underpowered as all heck or grossly overpenetrates also .243 for noob home defense ???

SHAMEFUL

Utterly Irrelephant
Sep 6, 2007
ive got a rocket in my pocket
12 gauge pump shotgun, either a Remington 870 or mossburg 500. After that a handgun, basically anything 9mm or better is good. Rifles are pretty poo poo for home defense, but if you want an AK or AR, go for it.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
get that giant one robocop has, and also a robot leg to hold it in

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Egorger Le Chef posted:

12 gauge pump shotgun, either a Remington 870 or mossburg 500.
Protect Your Puckins

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

Protect Your Puckins

Is a man not entitled to the puckins of his patch?

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Human rights outweigh gun rights

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Sancho posted:

Human rights outweigh gun rights

Self defense is a human right. And that means effective self-defense

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I'm just doing my millennial impression

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
get the shotgun from army of darkness then say this is my boomstick and hail to the king baby to criminals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

That Robot posted:

well op,

here is the truth about gun nuts:

Ya going around unarmed seems to be working out great for minorities.

• Locked thread