Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
This is loving rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
gently caress that.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Ken in seattle! Stay safe, Jeep ghost~~~

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

14 BAR RIFF posted:

On a whim, I discovered between late March and today, someone proof read the single line stating ' I'm a flat rate mechanic, yes I'm insane' and decided to correct my formatting and grammar. And then three other people liked me and one said we should go somewhere. Since that came dangerously close to success, I went ahead and changed it with more recently taken photos

E: current revision.

Phenomenal.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
They didn't send a poet, they sent a 14"

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Godspeed, 14".

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
This thread continues to be a guiding light of AI.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Anyone have any more *solid* info on how we can get money to Dave?

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

:ohno:

angryrobots, what's your preferred method to receive funds? I can throw you some cash, thanks for supporting our length/measurement/noun habit.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
14", please provide a mailing address/email/whatever so that we can finance this amazing adventure.

everdave, angryrobots, AI owes y'all a debt of gratitude.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Fat chance, I know, but is there a credit union in the area that might play ball with wire transfers??

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Fat chance, I know, but is there a credit union in the area that might play ball with wire transfers??

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Fourteen, thank you for this welcome respite from the Trump thread.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

BraveUlysses posted:

Man that thread ran out of steam over the past few days

:justpost:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

14 BAR RIFF posted:

AND WHAT A DAY

WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY

HAIL SATAN BROTHERS THEY DID IT THE GOD drat IDIOTS DID IT

14", what's your ETA on the truck? Don't wanna send something your way you're not gonna be present to receive.

• Locked thread