Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

sean10mm posted:

Alternately, what is the most schizophrenic engine swap possible? Any goddamn thing should fit in there so the options are endless.

Sterling engine.

Steam engine.

Micro-turbine drag axle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

14 BAR RIFF posted:

OK so the Gremlin bought the AMX thinking it was in worse shape for the grille, flares, and gauge pod and is giving me the rest for free for my efforts in securing and recovering it so FREE loving AMX.

Serious post, you now have nominally 3 cars, with a nubeetle on the way. Which 2 do you plan to get rid of?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

You need some sort of roadtrip, some sort of experience and time away from your current grind. You need to change the environment you're attempting to function in.

You need to get rid of that loving camaro.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Why were you digging a hole in the woods?

I might regret asking this.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

They look incredible, I want one.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

HI BRADY KEN

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

You should arrange to meet all those nice looking ladies.

At the same time.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

I'd have just turned the toaster on. :colbert:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Blackwidowcrawlingoutofgoatse.gif

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

I feel at this point it's simpler to run the pad against the rim and call the rims a wear item

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

We need an independent reporter at the scene of this extinction level event unnatural disaster to translate the incoherent screams of the panicked locals. I suggest the coffee shop might be a good base of operations.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

angryrobots posted:

Dave is currently in Missoula, Montana. The jeep is still running well; gas mileage much improved.

Maybe all the other wrecks in Dave's life have nominated this jeep to be Dave's Christine, slowly healing with every painful mile as the pair of them suck at each other's life force to sustain themselves, a symbiosis of parasites if you will.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Came here to ask how the Heep was, answered. Any idea what the plan is when the War rig is fixed? You taking it to Florida then what? is the Heep going in the bed or does it not fit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Ah my mistake, I thought Heep was Jeep.

• Locked thread