Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
How does a loving 4.0 knock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

ExplodingSims posted:

14" update: Should be entering SD soon, about 4 hours away from Valentine now.

Is this going to happen?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Dave as a once-pro, now-weird mechanic should know Seafoam isn't gonna fix a bitch that runs too rich. I hope he poured it in the tank and unstuck an injector.

Those things have PCV? I feel like at this point the right answer would be to just remove the valve altogether and run a breather if he can.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

1500quidporsche posted:

I've got to admit. I really didn't expect this to happen after the endless buildup of trying and failing to get various vehicles running and then getting stranded in Spokane with a vehicle he had ownership of for less than a week but God loving drat well done 14".

How dare you not believe in 14.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

scuz posted:

14" making it to sims's worksite has always been the changing of seasons, or the heat-death of the universe. inevitable, destined, prophesized.

I figure it's still a 50-50 that the season finale of this one ends up with the Pioneer on the White House lawn.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

This is it. This is the real poo poo.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

ExplodingSims posted:

A connection has been made.

We are in so much trouble

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Crotch Fruit posted:

It need's a shift knob???

I already got him one of those. I think it was a redback though.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Is the homeowner a goon?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

djdanno13 posted:

Just been catching up on the thread. Meeting 14 in person is probably everything you would imagine it is. I'm planning on throwing crackers and beer across the field at him to keep him sum what lucid but I'm hesitant about traveling nearer I'm..... I'm scared.

You own a Volkswagen fastback in a field. I do not believe you are any different from him, deep down.

Perhaps this is what truly scares you.

Look in the mirror now and see the beast that laid within this whole time.

You can let go.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Black88GTA posted:

Is that a Volvo 262c I spy in the background?

Perhaps every goon sees what they want to see in djdanno's back yard. Some sort of shimmering mirage, so tempting that it cannot possibly be real.

Me, I see a Plymouth Sapporo on mud terrains.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
You should see if you can score an interview on AM talk radio. This time next year you could be mayor.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

This is it. This is the new high water mark.

:perfect:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

IOwnCalculus posted:

It is exceedingly rare that I goldmine threads but this is so loving going in there when it's done.

This thread is good enough to require a front-page post of the oral history of it or something, as remembered by the survivors.

Hell, Ira Glass probably isn't doing anything.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
The loving socks. Of course it's the loving socks.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
I mean like, god drat. Of course it's the loving socks that are in the Heep when it burns.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

14 BAR RIFF posted:

At what temp do windshields melt

Glass is like in the 1400 celsius range.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

Look at all that copper, you could totally sell it for some new socks!

Good thing they added crafting in the last update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
RIP Jeep this is hopefully not an omen for whenever I sell enough of my fleet to make a slot for an XJ

• Locked thread