Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

40 mile shake down run including freeway speeds and the only issues encountered were a medium effort start from off while hot in a parking lot, and no tach response :hellyeah:

Nice! Happy to see the little car back on the road. :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Also my dad is taunting me again.

Nnnnnggggffhhhhhhhhhhhh

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

everdave posted:

Never underestimate pettiness. Seriously how do we get 14 funds and on the way our time is passing us by. I donated before ready again this has to happen. I am sorry 14 but your fleet is not taking you to Valhalla. But a big rear end bus might! Let's do this

I'm in for $50.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

14 BAR RIFF posted:

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5

Yusssssssssssss

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

So long as it can be done online, I'll front whatever everybody's committed to in order to get 14 home safe. I am in meetings all afternoon but can do online money transfer / whatever if it doesn't require getting on a phone or physically going somewhere.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

angryrobots posted:

He picked up the money I sent ($200) at ~6pm eastern time, from what he told me. Afaik, he is currently traveling and has been for a few hours.

I have received money from Liam, Shawn, Arthur, and The Laptop Dudes which totals $185 of the $209.50. As far as I'm concerned, I'm refunded more than necessary.

I already sent more, whoops. Should have read to the bottom first. Hang onto it for a bit, maybe sending more will be required...

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

In Dave's name, V8.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

beep-beep car is go posted:

What do your folks think of your road trip? From what you've said about your dad, he probably approves.

Edit: and will go up to your house while you're out and glue all your furniture to the walls or something.

I'll come with. Drove past the Causmaro on Monday and shed a tear.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

14 BAR RIFF posted:

drat yo

Hm.

SHINY AND CHROME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

Holy poo poo.

Glad you're ok, Dave.

RIP Jeep. :911:

• Locked thread