Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug
Tears of joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

slothrop posted:

Someone with better illustrator skills than me needs to make a new bonnet emblem to replace the old faded one and truely represent the spirit of the vehicle.

Pubic hair with bat wings? Yeah, that looks about on par for Inchie.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

MC Hawking posted:

Wouldn't it have been smarter to shove that $700 into the firebird or finishing out the honda? Not to detract from the purestrain insanity going on here but we're talking about a man who desperately needs something stable in his life rather than another thing which will suck non-existent resources from the sucking chest wound of a man who has long since embraced nihilism.

I am confused and conflicted.

Some people just NEED chaos in their life. Don't fight it, embrace it.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Sometimes it feels like no matter how far I run, my past always manages to find me.

Hopefully it's not a murder weapon. Hopefully.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

Cakefool posted:

Why were you digging a hole in the woods?

I might regret asking this.

Better question is... How and why did he know where to dig a rusty spanner out of totally random place in the forest?

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

Your middle fingers seems to be permanently stiff. Is this a medical condition or... ?

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

Raluek posted:

Socks with those sandals would tie that outfit together, I think.

I think he was going for minimalism here.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I managed to turn a group meeting with the topic of faith and forgiveness into discussions of nihilism and Kurt cobain

My respects to you, sir.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

Now dude, goannas are pretty chill as far as lizards go and I've never heard of one obsessed with beating someone's genitals. This is slanderous.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

CharlesM posted:

7:36PM, 7:35PM, 7:37PM
hmm

Yes, that was Dave installing flux capacitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

ExplodingSims posted:

Hey guys look what I found out in the field here!

I never believed in destiny, but now...

Dave, can you hear it? It calls to you...

• Locked thread