Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

so what's the damage? is this one of the ones with CEC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

oh my god does it really have the canadian tuxedo interior in all its glory?

incredible

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

slothrop posted:

Fuckin' A man. Fuckin' A.

:allears:

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

I feel like the large BRAKE FAILURE lamp is a metaphor for this thread

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

14 BAR RIFF posted:

On a whim, I discovered between late March and today, someone proof read the single line stating ' I'm a flat rate mechanic, yes I'm insane' and decided to correct my formatting and grammar. And then three other people liked me and one said we should go somewhere. Since that came dangerously close to success, I went ahead and changed it with more recently taken photos

E: current revision.

You are too beautiful for this world. 😘

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

If there anything this thread needs more of, it's ding dongs

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Also like Hunter S. you honestly have a way with the written word. Have you ever tried getting paid to write at all? I would read your weekly Op-Ed and so would a lot of other folks in this thread I'm sure.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Now that is a legit bill of sale. No one would ever question that.

Maksimus54 posted:

I'm hesitant to offer because I'm wary of insurance concerns, but I have a 96 towncar that isn't being driven at all right now...

That would be too easy, it would be just like his crown vic. Comfy and reliable. Can't have any of that.

Hugh G. Rectum fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Oct 27, 2016

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

14 BAR RIFF posted:

And the fun hasn't even really started yet.

:f5:

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

I'm speechless. AI is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Look at all that copper, you could totally sell it for some new socks!

• Locked thread