Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

scuz posted:

To wit, this shop in Minnesota is hiring and is a Very Good Shop. We are very nice here and have a wonderful health care system.

I was going to be angry at you for suggesting a lifetime west coaster move to the Minnesota tundra in August, but they have a turbocat logo and a frowny face check engine light.

I can't hate that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

1500quidporsche posted:

I think I told Slungblade something along the lines of "Maybe I don't need everything I own to be high strung and fragile"

Yeah sounds familiar. It's a good philosophy to be certain.

Although I think we were talking about Italian cars, so the conversation probably skewed more towards rapid unplanned combustion events.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

He should buy a five gallon gas Jerry can for reserve range.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Seminal Flu posted:

What are you on about? The average daily high/low for Valentine Nebraska is 56/25, with a record low of 11. It's not the Pacific Northwest, but it's FAR from the Midwest in January/February. Camping in the Jeep with a kerosene stove is only risky for the fire-catching possibility. Actual heat won't be a problem.

Keep in mind the prairie gets a lot of consistent wind, and windchill is a serious problem for us flatlanders.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

angryrobots posted:

Set on tools?

14 INCH posted:

decent enough 5/8 spark socket preferred w integrated low profile universal at the end my snap on was with gremlin and the roadside replacement was loving shorter than a plug so itd go on either plug or extension not both

specifically the probe tip only for a powerprobe III (3) itll help with trouble shooting once juice is live

Care package from amazon.com inbound, hopefully it will take care of these two items plus some other... essentials.

I picked the fastest delivery option I could but it says it won't arrive until tuesday.

Slung Blade fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Nov 3, 2016

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Panaflex posted:

I'm confused. Do we have an address where 14 is? (I assume djdanno's address?)

Yep and yep (afaik, anyway).

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

14: your care package has shipped

Djdanno: JFC man does it always take a week to get stuff from amazon to your house?

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Perhaps every goon sees what they want to see in djdanno's back yard. Some sort of shimmering mirage, so tempting that it cannot possibly be real.

djdanno13 posted:

71 Newport

Theory checks out.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Dagen H posted:

You've already got an old Mopar you're using as a dust magnet. :smith:

I can't work on it right now, it's holding rx7 parts off the floor for 1500quid's car.

And I can want more than one old Mopar. :colbert:

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Was that the correct socket and probe tip that you needed?

Also wow, they delivered earlier than estimated.

More stuff is coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

That is a quality tumbler right there.

• Locked thread