Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
ENHANCE

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Uhhhh

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
imo the skin doesnt look raised like it does in your GIS photo example

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Ken helping you fix your electrical gremlins?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno posted:

I bet we could move Ken's entire house to Seattle.

We have lumber mills here

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

veedubfreak posted:

How can anyone sleep at night knowing they are such a piece of poo poo that their only option in life is to hand out tickets to cars parked in 1 place too long.

there's a car on my street that hasn't moved in a whole loving year and they won't ticket or tow it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Goddamnit don't loving link to goatse

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
you should sell all the other cars and keep the jeep

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
idk why he feels obligated to follow through on this but its time to head home

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
oh i understand it, just because this is automotive insanity doesnt mean we should encourage this any further

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Applebees Appetizer posted:

This. He's a resilient dude and this trip is the best thing for him at the moment. Once he figures out the Jeep quirks (he may already have from the sounds of it) he'll be golden.

Better than him going to his meetings about his addictions? Which might be required by the state?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

SuperDucky posted:

Fourteen, thank you for this welcome respite from the Trump thread.

Man that thread ran out of steam over the past few days

• Locked thread