Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
jeez. that's gas, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
To wit, this shop in Minnesota is hiring and is a Very Good Shop. We are very nice here and have a wonderful health care system.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Slung Blade posted:

I was going to be angry at you for suggesting a lifetime west coaster move to the Minnesota tundra in August, but they have a turbocat logo and a frowny face check engine light.

I can't hate that.

It ain't even tundra weather yet! And along with the lack of homeless people everywhere you look, we also don't have moss growing on everything, and we have smaller bugs that all die every year.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
They're a flat-rate shop, too, directly up 14's alley, as far as I know. Oh, don't forget to check out their used cars for sale.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Eventually you save $200 a month by switching to meth and root canals are free if your balls are hard enough.
But unlike the health care system, meth will kill you outright! Or at least get you convinced that your skin is packed to bursting with worms or whatever. I guess what I'm trying to say is meth is bad.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Yeah, make sure he skips the meth, though.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Is that a super-charger on that Beetle? :stare::fh:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Devise some variety of dating game and invite them.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Regardless if that was a black widow it deserved to die and get out of the way of your Eggos.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Always remember: if Grover is a monster, some monsters can be good.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

14 BAR RIFF posted:

The N/Z/S600 was even cuter on 10" rims.

Only used on 73-79 Civic and 76-81 Accord across all makes and models :haw:
Holy poo poo I thought I was looking at the shoes of a drum brake with the drum off and one shoe missing :classiclol:

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Hello filthy Americans! I am Soichiro Honda, the man who built his first motorcycle from first principles out of a discarded radio in an obliterated postwar Japan.
Stories of Soichiro make it very difficult to keep my next car from being a Honda.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
IT'S NOT A CVCC

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Leperflesh posted:

That was extremely stupid. And I like Alton Brown generally but what in the gently caress.

If you're going to use foil and a spatula and indirect heat you're just melting cheese. It would taste exactly the same if you used a microwave. Or just melted it in the sandwich. And bothering to fire up your outdoor charcoal grill just to make toast is completely ridiculous.

Also why did he use capital Es in his printed words on that board, god that drives me up the wall.
At the end of the video he says "it's kinda the same thing but who cares" and since Alton Brown is the reason I can feed myself, I'm gonna let this one slide.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
14" making it to sims's worksite has always been the changing of seasons, or the heat-death of the universe. inevitable, destined, prophesized.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
CAST THINE EYES, YEE THOMASES. CAST THINE EYES UPON THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE. REALIZE YOUR HUBRIS. LET DAWN UPON YOU THE FALLIBILITY OF YOUR DOUBT, THE DOWNFALL OF YOUR OWN REASON.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
That thing is so drat cool.

• Locked thread