Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

How much time do you and the other mads/admins spend doing work for the forums rather than just posting?

edit you know what i'm leaving that typo in

Also when'd you become an Admin, FAU? Thought you were just mod for Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Is there anyone else between the administrator level and Lowtax? Do the admins (or hell, the mods) even interact with him even on occasion?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Do you find yourselves seeing more, less, or roughly similar amounts of reports and other crap from FYAD and the FYAD-lites than other forums? For the most part their posting culture completely baffles me so I have no real idea what flies and what doesn't.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

That's a lot of loving hot dogs!

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

FAU why did Lowtax steal your title/av

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Holyshoot posted:

quote people and the reply box before you hit submit will show the real word

sjw hth im gay are some of them i thought? Maybe not

I think a lot of word filters got removed recently. Ted Cruz used to go to Zodiac Killer which was pretty fantastic :(

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Friendly Humour posted:

It's a funny avatar, so I thought I'd post it.

I'm not gonna lie I didn't even see the :gary: (or is it :yarg:) until you posted the avatar inline :v:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Shine posted:

Everything is chaos.

I like to think of it as the "Life Is Perilously Unfair" clause

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

What if it was a really good shitpost (where 'good' is of course subject to the fickle whims of the mod/admin in question)

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Could the beecock power conceivably be granted outside FYAD or is that a bit of stupefyingly obtuse radium-ware that cannot be touched without melting like the Indiana Jones Nazis?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

All new moderators are required to submit one homegroan pic to the mod forum, this is known

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Why do your posts with quotes in them always mess up the quote tag attributes

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

sneakyfrog posted:

wait richard is not drawing me a spaes ship? :smithfrog:

I am unsurprised but similarly and strangely sad anyway :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Why does this thread say I have three unread posts but I keep getting page not found errors when I try to read them? A case of Radium?

• Locked thread