Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hello my fellow goons. Do any of you live in the city of Guelph, or nearby it in perhaps Kitchener, Waterloo or Cambridge? Are you interested in making friends with me? If so please feel free to post in this thread. I will have you over and make a nice meal for us, we can smoke some weed, and play some rocket league or something! I have a 55 inch TV and don't want to have sex with you, I promise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I do not live near there. I'm sorry op

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What state is Ontario in?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Canada, Hector

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i live in knoxville tennessee like a goddamn american hero :911:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Sorry op I live in Houston, Texas which is as far as I can tell the only city that exists possibly

e: no really I can't see past the pollution cloud that lingers over the city I am actually not sure if anything really exists beyond it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

Hello my fellow goons. Do any of you live in the city of Guelph, or nearby it in perhaps Kitchener, Waterloo or Cambridge? Are you interested in making friends with me? If so please feel free to post in this thread. I will have you over and make a nice meal for us, we can smoke some weed, and play some rocket league or something! I have a 55 inch TV and don't want to have sex with you, I promise!

who the gently caress cares about what you do in Canada

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
goon meets are something i always wanted to do, but would regret once i finally found enough locals to do it

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You want us to gently caress your gf, don't you?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who the gently caress cares about what you do in Canada

im not sure im just trying to find some buds i like goons

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Waltzing Along posted:

no not at all i am a very jealous person i just really want to make friends

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Waltzing Along posted:

That escalated rather quickly man. I don't talk about dude's girlfriends or their mothers. Correlation? Maybe.

Celloid Sam seems like a decent poster. Dude legit spotted an online predator. Should be the next Chris Hansen IMO

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

im not sure im just trying to find some buds i like goons

buy some guns

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Sounds like the making of a nice Goon Orgy. I've got a 4k video camera and can upload the festivities to one of the Tube sites.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Salty Josh posted:

That escalated rather quickly man. I don't talk about dude's girlfriends or their mothers. Correlation? Maybe.

Celloid Sam seems like a decent poster. Dude legit spotted an online predator. Should be the next Chris Hansen IMO

i cant take credit for that a hole-y ghost figured out it was casio like immediately I just didn't let up until he was permabanned

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

extra stout posted:

goon meets are something i always wanted to do, but would regret once i finally found enough locals to do it

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Kuato posted:

Sounds like the making of a nice Goon Orgy. I've got a 4k video camera and can upload the festivities to one of the Tube sites.

ill be the fat guy with the little dick in the gangbag

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

i cant take credit for that a hole-y ghost figured out it was casio like immediately I just didn't let up until he was permabanned

Yup. I'd hang out man, but I live in Texas.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

vols bitch posted:

ill be the fat guy with the little dick in the gangbag

Yeah, you'll definitely be anonymous.

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
Don't know about that other stuff but i'm always up for paddling down the Saugeen river. You'd have to get there and rent a kayak tho. No pushing me in and posting about it though geez.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
push off ya hoser, eh?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

extra stout posted:

goon meets are something i always wanted to do

i very nearly went to the closing of the sa office but i had to do something that weekend

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
haha you live in Onterrible

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nubile Hillock posted:

haha you live in Onterrible

born and raised

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Canadians are alright in my book. gently caress people from Quebec though.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bipolar Transistor posted:

push off ya hoser, eh?

I loving hate you

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I loving hate you

im still gonna gently caress ur sister

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

Cell, I have a question

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

drat dude. This drama. Goon loving another goon's sister?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

Cell, I have a question

ask away

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I don't care.
Her husband might get mad tho

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
i'd be down if I was a hockey lovin' donut eatin' guy with a nice accent but i'm not, so sorry op, I'm cursed(blessed?) with muricanitis

but if yer ever down in oregon i'll buy you some bho or something

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.
I do OP

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wanna hangout

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

At some point in spring, I think, I'm gonna ride my motorcycle across the country. (America, God's land). I was thinking of dippin' up into Can land, and hitting toronto, (Also Vancouver, but that's later).

Anyways, I'm preemptively securing a nights stay at your place. Thanks in advance.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't care.
Her husband might get mad tho

Pfft. What's he gonna do? He's a loving Canadian. He'll be making GBS threads himself.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

At some point in spring, I think, I'm gonna ride my motorcycle across the country. (America, God's land). I was thinking of dippin' up into Can land, and hitting toronto, (Also Vancouver, but that's later).

Anyways, I'm preemptively securing a nights stay at your place. Thanks in advance.

absolutely

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Salty Josh posted:

Yup. I'd hang out man, but I live in Texas.

what part... BITCH

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

What kind of bike do you have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

what part... BITCH

South man. Like south of Corpus but two hours north of the brown border.

• Locked thread