Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
oh poo poo didn't Ontario get that fake lake or whatever some election cycle? Like maybe 5+ years ago?

also LOL must be nice living in a province where your vote might actually make a difference. I usually just draw a dick on my ballot because why even bother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Nubile Hillock posted:

oh poo poo didn't Ontario get that fake lake or whatever some election cycle? Like maybe 5+ years ago?

also LOL must be nice living in a province where your vote might actually make a difference. I usually just draw a dick on my ballot because why even bother

I'm American and think that this is a genius idea. Our national election is about to be a huge poo poo storm.

I feel like a dick would be better than both candidates.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nubile Hillock posted:

I HATE ONTARIO

there I said it

It's a garbage province full of garbage people and from my limited knowledge it might also house our Government???

replace ontario with washington and welcome to my life

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Salty Josh posted:

I'm American and think that this is a genius idea. Our national election is about to be a huge poo poo storm.

I feel like a dick would be better than both candidates.

It's gotta feel great to actually be able to vote on a Federal level though.
In Canada our election cycle is like:

1. Provinces argue bitterly about Conservatives and Liberals with regards to poo poo like price of canola oil under the tenure of the incumbent

2. Provincial/Civic media tout pros and cons and there are all kinda of ads accusing one side of wearing less flannel or cutting maple syrup subsidies

3. Quebec shits bricks, threatens to secede

4. Ontario Conservatives cut taxes in key ridings or give crazy good deals to construction companies/farmers. Ontario Liberals build amazing infrastructure to serve like 6 really important old white guys.

5. Ontario and Quebec vote. The winner is actually decided at this step but...

6. As a matter of principle we count all the other votes for Reasons

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hi. I live near Guelph in KW

I dunno if I want to meet a goon in person though. Maybe if you pay me.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saalkin posted:

Hi. I live near Guelph in KW

I dunno if I want to meet a goon in person though. Maybe if you pay me.

im not just a goon im sid vicious

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

So you have money then?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

a good goon

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saalkin posted:

So you have money then?

none whatsoever

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
I live in London ON AMA about the hordes of homeless tweakers roaming this lovely overgrown suburb

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
wow hey sam didn't know you lived nearby

i live in london ontario and would love to chill with ya but sorry i can't, maybe in the near future though! maybe i'll drop by with my bro he smokes dope but he is currently on vaycay in la to visit my other bro

i'd love to smoke weed with you but i quit it for my mom's sake

um just out of curiosity do you have any pictures of yourself, i can show you pics of me if you like

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

wow hey sam didn't know you lived nearby

i live in london ontario and would love to chill with ya but sorry i can't, maybe in the near future though! maybe i'll drop by with my bro he smokes dope but he is currently on vaycay in la to visit my other bro

i'd love to smoke weed with you but i quit it for my mom's sake

um just out of curiosity do you have any pictures of yourself, i can show you pics of me if you like

there is a lot of pictures of me spread about this website check the ugly gbs posters thread :)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Maybe we should all meet up in some dump like Woodstock at some point. gently caress in a tent or whatever goons do when they meet.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Celluloid Sam posted:

there is a lot of pictures of me spread about this website check the ugly gbs posters thread :)

i'm too scared to open that thread lol

post one here and i'll do the same, would like your opinion as to how i look, actually gently caress it here ya go

it's me on vaycay in abu dhabi at the tim hortons patio

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Here we go

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Sid I'm your friend and you haven't even played Rocket League with me yet

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
what type of poo poo you gonna cook up?

like i mentioned before you really remind me of this guy i know who is also a gbs poster

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

i'm too scared to open that thread lol

post one here and i'll do the same, would like your opinion as to how i look, actually gently caress it here ya go

it's me on vaycay in abu dhabi at the tim hortons patio

im not sure why you want my.opinoon on how you look but just like a normal.dude I guess lol

This is me

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Celluloid Sam posted:

im not sure why you want my.opinoon on how you look but just like a normal.dude I guess lol

This is me

cool thanks, i like that, look just like a normal dude :)

you look cool too

ok when my brother gets back i'll ask him if he's up for it but my guess is no lol sorry he's just a little paranoid

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive been to guelph it's a nice town

my friend's grandma is (was?) a professor at the university

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Guelph is on the wrong side of Toronto. OP should move to Kingston.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I wish I was Canadian, I would hang out with you sam

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Celluloid Sam posted:

This is me

i think you're essentially the american version of a chav but i would definitely be your dearest friend

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
'ello 'ello is this the homosexuals cruising thread???

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Yes hello, Salsateria/Van Gogh's holds a very special place in my heart.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

diabeetz posted:

Yes hello, Salsateria/Van Gogh's holds a very special place in my heart.

my friends parents own the salsateria

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Kitchener is the most boring city in ontario. come down to Windsor and we will chill OP

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Saalkin posted:

Maybe we should all meet up in some dump like Woodstock at some point. gently caress in a tent or whatever goons do when they meet.

every year i go on a camping trip with a bunch of guys up to Algonquin park. about 50% of them are goons or former goons (non practicing).

peach moonshine
Jan 18, 2015
Is there any good local camping? I was going to go to Guelph Lake, but my friend said it isn't good.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
go to elora gorge, i think they got camping there

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
Guelph is awesome. Im worried about all the townhouses going up in the Ward, too many Toronto people moving in because its cheap to live here. The suburbs are like 40% rentals with sketchy basement apartments too.

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
https://youtu.be/floXbAZ5KwI

Boomhauer lives here

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
I have been to Waterloo op, it was a lovely town filled with Canadians. I wont be going back.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
I live in Guelph OP (around with the grain), and if you're down with hanging out with a 34yr old fat man, I'll give it a shot...

...it just wouldn't be a for a couple weeks as I'm pretty swamped with commitments for the rest of the month/early Sept.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I live in NB, which according to all of my loving American friends is close to everywhere else in Canada because apparently Canada is tiny as gently caress

ignorant hicks

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
pennsyl-FUCKIN-VANIA, BAYBAY

*knocks over thread and shits drawers*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I didn't know you were Canadian, Sam! I guess that's why we get along.

lithium_mouse
Dec 23, 2005

Oh hay! I live in Kitchener.

I go to Guelph just about every Friday for some fine dancin'. Come by Tabu sometime and I'll buy you a gross shot of something.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

OP, can I try to benefit from this arrangement by bringing a shitload of laundry to do? This doesn't seem unreasonable.

Constant Hamprince posted:

I live in London ON AMA about the hordes of homeless tweakers roaming this lovely overgrown suburb

:hfive: got a meth clinic within a stone's throw...Londonlyfe!

• Locked thread