Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vyst posted:

I used to have a saggy stomach from losing too much weight it was gross

i even said I was proud of you right up there man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

I used to have a saggy stomach from losing too much weight it was gross

Ohh... so it was like a dog that just had puppies belly. Got it. drat man. Glad you lost the weight though.

Did they have to cut the excess skin off and suture it or did they fold it?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Salty Josh posted:

Ohh... so it was like a dog that just had puppies belly. Got it. drat man. Glad you lost the weight though.

Did they have to cut the excess skin off and suture it or did they fold it?

I got it cut off. they had to cut me down the middle too because there was a lot of skin below the ribcage area too in the actual stomach area. Kind of like Dr Zoidberg

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The amount of male privilege to feel safe opening up your home (and yourself, with all the pix you post) to an internet forum :wow:

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
I moved out of guelph last month but next time me and my buds throw a rave at 40 baker I'll send you a PM

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

abuse culture. posted:

I moved out of guelph last month but next time me and my buds throw a rave at 40 baker I'll send you a PM

That's a sweet av, man

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like that posted:

The amount of male privilege to feel safe opening up your home (and yourself, with all the pix you post) to an internet forum :wow:

i was actually molested as a kid and raped as a teenager so I don't think it's male privilege you just know lovely people I guess?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

i like that posted:

What

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

she's like pick she thinks all men are horrible rapists so sharing any personal information is much easier for men to do since we can't be victimized

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I live in Boston but you gave me a compliment recently so if I lived in Canada maybe I'd be like hey he's a nice guy maybe I'll swing by after work or w/e

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Well yeah you're way less likely to be victimized. That you think it's a fine idea to getting high w/ random internet guys says you know that. Just saying.

Goons will be goons....

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i like that posted:

Well yeah you're way less likely to be victimized. That you think it's a fine idea to getting high w/ random internet guys says you know that. Just saying.

Goons will be goons....

do you also get terrified when you have to drive around other random car driving people and also become horrified when you have to walk near other sidewalk walkers?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Hey sid. I forgot to text you but I'm on my way over right now. I'll do the secret knock on the window so you know it's me

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling

The Walrus posted:

Lol at three goons having worked at market fresh. When was this for you guys? 6 years ago for me, before all their renos. Was there for a year and a half or so. And to repeat the owner and his son, Frank and Dylan Toscan are two massive cunts.

About two years ago for 8 months after the renos. Dayle (Frank's Wife) was in more then Frank and making most of the decisions when I was there. Connie was the worst though, since I worked under her directly. She would make someone cry at least once a day because she is a piece of poo poo and thinks she is Gordon Ramsey. In reality she just leeches of ideas from her co-op sous chefs since she had no formal training herself. Danielle was still there (bigger lady?) They have massive turnover so it might be someone else but she had been there at least a couple years.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm really sorry for the person who lives in Oshawa. I'll pray for you.

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

Celluloid Sam posted:

london has one thing going for it the storybook garden

I hated working there running the rides, but now I get to drive a Zamboni and gently caress up traffic with a weed wacker.

Jack Ketch fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Aug 22, 2016

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jack Ketch posted:

I hated working there running the rides, but now I get to drive a Zamboni and gently caress up traffic with a weed wacker.

i dont even remember rides tbh i just remember the statues

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
sid when im allowed back into canada again in like 6 or 7 years i promise i'll come visit :)

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

Celluloid Sam posted:

i dont even remember rides tbh i just remember the statues

Like the old jack and jill hill slides and humpty dumpty etc? most of that was all torn out probably 10-15 years ago due to safety reasons I'd assume, place never was the same after.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jack Ketch posted:

Like the old jack and jill hill slides and humpty dumpty etc? most of that was all torn out probably 10-15 years ago due to safety reasons I'd assume, place never was the same after.

are you loving kidding me okay London is trash lol sorry

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

The Walrus posted:

Lol at three goons having worked at market fresh. When was this for you guys? 6 years ago for me, before all their renos. Was there for a year and a half or so. And to repeat the owner and his son, Frank and Dylan Toscan are two massive cunts.

Jesus Christ. Tree planter, shambhala veteran and now you lived in Guelph and worked at market fresh when did I get cloned

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hey sam you should go to Scott's Pizza Burger at 286 Main St N in Mount Forest, ON.

Tell scott that ol toilet shoes sent you, he'll know what's up.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

OctoberBlues posted:

Hey sam you should go to Scott's Pizza Burger at 286 Main St N in Mount Forest, ON.

Tell scott that ol toilet shoes sent you, he'll know what's up.

oh God mount forest is the methiest place around

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm probably gonna get this for my new av. That scott can really cook up pizza burgers, or possibly pizza and burgers, not sure.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Guelph is cool except now there's nowhere to go now that the Jazz doesn't have a patio and you have to sit inside and look at either the big Che poster, the "Indie Central" sign, or the other Che poster. Also for someone who listens exclusively to rave music there is no rave scene at all and the only people attempting to run events were doing (bad) drum and bass shows at loving sapphire, which has about 4 square feet to dance. Perfect for dnb

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
There used to be really good shows at taboo when I was there. Ac Slater was a standout but there were lots of pretty big names for a lovely basement in guelph. Are there still parties at that workshop place downtown by the river??

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

abuse culture. posted:

Jesus Christ. Tree planter, shambhala veteran and now you lived in Guelph and worked at market fresh when did I get cloned

Ya that's weird as hell what was your old username on here again? I feel like there was even one more weird coincidence. You're from the beaches aren't you

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Saalkin posted:

I'm really sorry for the person who lives in Oshawa. I'll pray for you.

I'm driving through Oshawa tomorrow so I'll shout gently caress you as I zip down the highway.

What to take from this thread: never ever work at Market Fresh in Guelph.

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling

The Walrus posted:

There used to be really good shows at taboo when I was there. Ac Slater was a standout but there were lots of pretty big names for a lovely basement in guelph. Are there still parties at that workshop place downtown by the river??

On York/Wyndam by the bridge? Its a crossfit gym and tool library now.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Good places to go in Guelph downtown: The Albion for dancing, Van Gogh's for good music, and the two rival chinese restaurants that are open after 2am, Palace and Trappers, and Salseteria.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Arcsquad12 posted:

Good places to go in Guelph downtown: The Albion for dancing, Van Gogh's for good music, and the two rival chinese restaurants that are open after 2am, Palace and Trappers, and Salseteria.

sun suns is gone it's just double dragon for cheap Chinese now

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

Sorry op I live in Houston, Texas which is as far as I can tell the only city that exists possibly

e: no really I can't see past the pollution cloud that lingers over the city I am actually not sure if anything really exists beyond it

Sup bby u want some fuk

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Celluloid Sam posted:

sun suns is gone it's just double dragon for cheap Chinese now

Really? drat, they had a nicer spot (granted, just across the street) without the stark white headache inducing light.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Arcsquad12 posted:

Really? drat, they had a nicer spot (granted, just across the street) without the stark white headache inducing light.

yeah but them closing made double dragon even cheaper somehow so if I just want noodles and chicken balls it's 3 bucks

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
guleph my nuts, sid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Iron Prince posted:

guleph my nuts, sid

i dont know that it's a verb iron prince

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

i dont know that it's a verb iron prince

I'm trying to create some new cross-border slang here

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think he meant it as an interjection.

Guelph! My nuts, Sid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
like americans and canadas alike can just get together and know that guelphing something is kinda dirty regardless of how decent real Guelph may or may not be

• Locked thread