Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i own this game and id like to say that its fun. get it for 15.99 and prepare to be owned in melee combat until you learn how it works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

this game isnt very newbie friendly, at all. if you ignore the tutorials and jump in like most people, its easy to assume the game is an asym FPS. its really a first person melee thing that i wouldnt describe as intuitive.

because of all that, i dont think this game will ever break 1000 peak players outside of a f2p weekend or two. will it still be playable for a few years with sub 500 players? probably

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

its 15.99 until the end of the month. if you assume that at minimum you will get 6 months of this game or 2 years at max, it seems like a good deal to me

that's if you enjoy this game style though. id watch some yt of the combat because its kinda like some weird chivalry/fps mashup

• Locked thread