Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I'm just here to earn a degree, must concentrate on academics and staying out of trouble. If I make eye contact, smile with a grin and say hi and maybe introduce myself if the eye contact lingered. But then get the gently caress out of the conversation because sexual misconduct charges are the realest poo poo and you don't need it bro. Don't look old because that's depressing, don't try to look young because that's just pathetic. Forget about hookups until after you graduate and just do what you know: hookers in Tijuana.

Scratch that, at 33 there are some faculty in your age range who are probably waiting for you to stop by and ask if they're single (they are, idiot). You're in that dual-status quasi-taboo zone where you're student-faculty but you're grown rear end adults and know how to handle poo poo.

In fact there's one who's actually six years younger than me and looks closer to "student status" than I am so it would be this student-faculty fetish with role reversal. That's new and exciting.

Anagram of GINGER fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Aug 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
yo apparently my school has a huge day care program because there were children everywhere

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I declared engineering initially and I had an existential crisis in most of my classes knowing there are apps for your phone to replace everything you were learning to do manually. Google translate? point the camera at a sign and it will translate the language into english, real-time, right on the screen. math? wolfram alpha.

why would I learn to do this poo poo when A: my iphone can do it and B: there are 200 million chinese and indian kids who will do it better and cheaper.

• Locked thread