Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Grit
Jul 16, 2006

Zore posted:

The biggest issue with SSE is that the SPERG port has a ton of broken perks :(

I'm at level 50 on my current SSE playthrough with the sperg port installed and haven't noticed this at all. I'm actually surprised how well it does work.
Even added in the unarmed perks add-on along with a tweaked version of the best friend whistle, both from oldrim, and they work as expected as well.
:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Grit
Jul 16, 2006

Skwirl posted:

My laptop is too lovely to run the Special Edition, but my understanding is that most of the broken perks are in the Illusion tree, the ones that involve summoning ghost animals.

Tested this one because I never take it. Works the same as it did in LE for me... Which is to say not really the way I expect it to work. The 3 hour cooldown seems wonky and they get in the way when spawning while I'm shooting an arrow/bolt. I'm 95 in illusion and not noticed a single thing messed up.

Zore posted:

Also the Best Friend ones in thr speech tree and a handful of others scattered around.

The issue is the ones that are broken are my favorites :(

Nah. Been using the "best friend" perk this entire play-through. Everything works including selling/summoning.

I am using SKSESE, and haven't gone so far as to check every single buff percentage and such, but haven't noticed anything glaringly broken at all.

Not trying to champion anything here. I'm just not seeing these issues.
ymmv though.