Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

strong OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

AMReese posted:

I don't think you're getting LaRae without Joey Ryan
Whys that

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Revival should be faking tags by clapping loudly behind the refs back

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

congratulations to the new ace of evolve wrestling Drew Galloway

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Everything about the angle that closed Evolve 67 was terrible and not the least bit surprising

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

The intro videos for him kind of gave off this vibe, but they should have followed it up with some masked dudes talking poo poo to him. Have Kalisto tell him that being unmasked is a bad wrestling thing. Can the current Sin Cara speak english?

Sin Cara II is American and speaks fluent English

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

538 somehow found a way to reach a smaller audience with even worse data

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Honestly the smackdown and raw crowds have been way more into the shows since the brand split

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

@drewthehalfjew

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/772857195696238592

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

drat

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

so this is a relatively minor spoiler, but we now know who Sanity is: Alexander Wolfe & Sawyer Fulton. bit of a letdown

Couple names missing here

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I saw that headline and thought "bull dempsey" and was pleased when I read the article

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the Young Bucks had a ***** match though

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I used to watch nxt every week as the lead-in for the cwc but since it ended I haven't felt any need to tune in. Maybe I crave 2 or 3 hour blocks of wrestling

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

unless Savoy or Lovelace has a rep for complete immaturity I've never heard before if they don't sign them I have no idea what they're even looking for

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Didn't he just get injured again

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Spermgod posted:

i think i would have a pretty good idea why

Well yeah BUT they've been better lately about hiring people with a variety of styles and looks

oatgan fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Sep 29, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sign the husky rougeau

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

Please tell me they purged their twitters.

I think Matthews deleted his old account and made a new one a couple years ago. Smart guy!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Generation Next baby!!!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Zuexis is cool and a cut above 90% of the women in Mexico

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

a man's got bills to pay and you'd deny him the opportunity to have sex with another man on camera again? THIS industry

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mind the based gods curse, Dawkins

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NXT has done it a couple times I think when they were in Seattle earlier this year it was the same setup

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

*whispering in the distance*

lovely little boots
lovely little boots
lovely little boots

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Benne posted:

Did Roddy actually do a thing on TV or was it one of those hokey moments where the camera spots a new signing in the crowd and the announcers go "oooohhh, look at that guy, you think he'll be here soon???"

he participated in the opening round of the dusty classic

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Its weird to me that they dont have anybody else ready to feed to Asuka given how good the womens division has been about this since it became a thing. They had that next wave of women all ready to go and they all got called up at once. I've seen Mickie wrestle a couple times this year and she's a very funny character these days though I'm not sure how much of that will make it to telvision. Fingers crossed!

oatgan fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Oct 14, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

leave your husband at home though, thanks micks

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dias posted:

Also, isn't there a STARDOM signing coming or did I misinterpret/imagine things?
should be early next year at the earliest

projecthalaxy posted:

Mickie vs Asuka should be cool, assuming Mickie is still as good as she used to be. She should have train tracks on her gear like the Repo Man.
less athletic than she used to be but she works a lot smarter. Lately has been playing a delusional moron who tries her best to get cheers and cant comprehend the crowd booing her. Doubt she'll do this act in WWE though

oatgan fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Oct 14, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's too bad it's probably too late to try and poach Gail Kim for Takeover.

Might be easier now than ever before

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

She walked out of the ring in the middle of a battle royal. I know they rarely care about vocal opposition but adlibbing on screen is a different beast IMO

When she told everybody backstage what she did they all thought it was hilarious though

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

patrick clark loving sucks

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wwe roleplay accounts still going strong

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

Patrick Clark is, wait for it…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

Good

always?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sign her, Paul

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

Triple posting to say: a year ago, 6 months ago, would a Roderick Strong debut have landed with a whisper?

There's been so many big debuts that it takes a lot more to make a splash these days. Unless they sign Ricochet or some more New Japan main eventers I don't think the ISEC will explode again.

Especially hurt by the fact his first clear direction is the second half of a tag team that nobody expects to win the Dusty Classic much less take the titles off of The Revival

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he needs to stay in nxt until he learns how to work

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMLCuK_hQqg/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sign meiko (the best) too and effectively kill main event joshi wrestling for the next couple years

• Locked thread