Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he's actually living stateside in Florida and primarily works southern indies where they're into his toughguy shitkicker shtick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sign murphy

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ok we had a good laugh about eric young when he got signed but seriously gunner has zero value

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Phenix Rising posted:

What, why?? Is she injured or is there some storyline reason for it?

both

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

should i catch up on recent NXT shows or just watch takeover and see the recap video packages?

nxt has been good again lately

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

luke menses

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

im impressed wwe is actually ahead of the curve on scouting all japan which is on the cusp is being cool again but saddened at the idea of them signing anyone who matters for their comeback

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

VJeff posted:

Hmmmm.

What's with this salty discharge coming from my eyes?

it's cum

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He doesn't have to turn heel but if he wants to get super frustrated and work it out on Hero that's cool with me

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

nxt created one of the best tag teams in the world by arbitrarily putting two guys together I don't see why they can't do it again with the talent pool they've got

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Niwrad posted:

Is there somewhere I can watch more Pete Dunne matches? Never really heard of him till that NXT Takeover show but gently caress he was good.

The WWE did a two day tournament with all the UK boys you should check out on the network

Otherwise get a subscription to PROGRESS on demand where he's the champ. Their shows are pretty hype

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

terrible name

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

she's not undefeated, someone please correct her

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The best nxt fan, is me

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

VJeff posted:

Hold up need to verify this.

Check one of these boxes please:
[ ] Aleister Black is good.
[ ] Aleister Black is not good.
hail satan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Roque11 posted:

Ember Moon is the best female athlete in WWE and she comes off as being badass when she does her intro and cuts promos. It doesn't matter what all the Becky Lynch and Deonna Purrazzo fanatics of the world have to say about her.

we all know you're referring to rovert just say rovert, weak callout

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Serious question, has Black/Itami happened anywhere else? Also the Black Mass is loving beautiful.

WXW intermittently flew in NOAH guys in the 00's but they never shared a ring

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He did and Chuck Taylor laughed at stealing the dumbest move he ever invented on twitter

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

weak troll, roque

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Generation Future

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lol

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

my boys, the chief financial officers

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

shoutout to George Barrios

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

no they dont test

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you can really see finns dick in the new trunks

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

And they waited almost a year after he failed to fire him

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Uncle Ulty posted:

If there was a list of "The Last People I Would Want To Make Angry With Me And Give A Free License To Beat Me Up," every one of those people would be on it.

I could take Adam Cole

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

love fred to death but that's a weird fit for wwe

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

I look forward to Jason "The Gift" Kincaid and Bulldozer in the audience at the next NXT Takeover

Kincaid is less ludicrous than you might think

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

0% unless they redo the gimmick in 13 weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

zelina is cute

• Locked thread