Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nxt has tv contracts in other countries iirc

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ibushi is announced for ddt's november show though i'm not positive if that means wrestling

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

'you deserve it' is dead

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

NXT is running a show in Osaka, Japan after the Australia shows.

day before DDT is running the same venue. they're probably being petty because ibushi didn't sign lol

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

apologize to ariana

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

rovert posted:

Ciampa and Cedric are viewed as kind of heroes and have been stirring up emotions in frustrated talent in places like ROH. In ROH a lot of talent feels slotted and think "taking a bet on yourself" has a higher chance of probability of success than waiting for ROH to change their perception of you or to fulfill promises made:

funny that its the same sentiment that has ryback and cody leaving the fed but I suppose some churn has always been necessary in wrestling to keep guys fresh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Lana got them. i have no idea whether it corresponds with a push but it is extremely uncontroversial to observe that this is a common choice in this company

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfeXvBk8ASk

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Cavauro posted:

Why Does WWE Keep Ripping Off Impact Wrestling.

good question. at least they improve on it in nxt, on raw they do an inferior pastiche

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

put itami+tm61 in the roh trios tournament please

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he's saying the quality of the cwc and having 2-3 blow-away matches every week could make the green nxt people and the old school booking look bad by comparison

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does anyone in this thread know anybody at the tryouts? just wondering if anybody has any friends getting a look

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

always enjoy the 'nxt has always been bad' defense to criticism

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wait a minute did you just put over asuka

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I like liv and mandy both

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmmm

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Germansimp posted:

When did Aries announce that he'd be in the DustyClassic with a mystery partner?
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/2016-dusty-rhodes-tag-team-classic-teams-revealed?sf37659766=1

And what are the chances his partner turns out to be a certain messiah of the backbreaker?

chances are good

I'm glad ali's horrific concussion from aaw last month hasn't impeded his come-up!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what is an 'actual tag team' in the performance center era except a couple guys the office put together and ordered matching gear for

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

shouldve included the hooligans

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think they save trish for sasha or charlotte but she's pregnant again iirc. but at least one post-womens revolution return match seems inevitable

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gail is injured anyway i think

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what was mickie's top placement on the PWI 50

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

no one watches nxt

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Close the thread.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

funny that smackdown is ostensibly the better show but it has the worse womens gimmicks on account of carmella and alexa

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sanity gimmick sucks

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what belt rank is she in modelling

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hey rovert is tye of a balor persuasion

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they should definitely put him in the dead end that is sanity

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

new japan hasnt brought cheeseburger back even one time since he got way over at wrestlekingdom. the biggest argument against gedo as booker of the year

ligerburger would have torn poo poo up in the junior tag league

it occurs to me that we might get to see scott norton powerbomb cheeseburger to the earth's core come january

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Why are you posting a goon's own twitter feed on the forums

to be fair it's a really good analogy. liked and shared

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is daria the shooter gimmick from tough enough

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

no we like him where he is

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I think Nixon is one of the better bets. she is a few shades bigger than candice but that only makes her dives more impactful, if anything

Evie is a no-brainer though she is like 2 or 3 years older than I would've guessed

Kay Lee Ray could benefit from a repackage by the wwe team but in terms of pure ring work she's absolutely top tier. would not at all mind seeing her work with charlotte

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Would they give Veda a look now that she's out of ROH?

why, tbh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the 10 chant is stupid af

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

a better 2 year anniversary from an irish tweeter

https://twitter.com/MichaelHealyUgh/status/812918811468955648

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's good, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i just looked at the roster and the only matches i wanna see are almas vs roddy and nakamura vs tommy end. maybe revival vs diy again

• Locked thread