Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My hypothesis is that Daria doesn't look enough like a Mortal Kombat character so they have to rework her gimmick a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Wasn't Delilah Doom a jobber for Nia Jax once?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm just gonna take Rovert's word on what is used to groom children.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If he somehow pulled off a shirt to reveal another shirt underneath, it would truly be the best thing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

shiksa posted:

didn't see anyone post blake's new tag team

https://twitter.com/waynemason/status/850920479049306112

their t shirts say "zero fricks given"
They must be Scrubs fans.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Glad to see someone picked up Sara Lee's gimmick

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Well, how many brunette Renees do they really need? (All of them. They need all of them.)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's "rennug" spelled backwards.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rovert posted:

Former TNA performers, Crazzy Steve and Cody Deaner in the latest WWE tryouts. http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/wwe-performance-center-tryout-june-2017 Hot dang

I've seen Marshall "Solo" Williams at MCW a few times (as Marcellus Prime). He's not the best worker in the world, but he's huge and jacked and does the powerhouse thing well enough. I'm not sure he'd be the best hire, but he could certainly fill a niche.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I haven't agreed with you in a long time but South Park absolutely, positively loving sucks and it's made worse by the fact that the creators are loving morons who think they're the biggest geniuses ever. From what I've seen the latest games seem pretty fun from a design standpoint though. :shobon:

*Game. The sequel isn't out for a few more months. It was quite good, though I'm not so sure I'd say it was from a design standpoint. Battles were pretty standard JRPG things, and the story is very linear. It *does* manage to look exactly like the show, though, if that's what you meant.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Chinston Wurchill posted:

First result for "fattest NXT fan."

One of my friends was at this same taping. You can see him doing a double thumbs down throughout the four episodes. He also confirms this guy being real fat

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It was a CZW show. That there wasn't a box full of AIDS syringes and a landmine below the table means it was pretty much nothing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Not really surprising. The places they're in won't be affected beyond some rain until Sunday night at the earliest, and more like Monday. Even Miami is only starting evacuation today. If anything, the Wednesday Full Sail show is the one I'd expect them to have to cancel or relocate if Orlando gets it bad.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

And Kyle O'Reilly's movements make me think he's playing some creepy dude ala Marcus whatever who had the Phantom gimmick a few years ago.

I don't get the hype :shrug:
Yeah, I said the same thing on his debut. It just looks silly to me.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope it's Abyss.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Basic Chunnel posted:

Roque so dumb he don't remember Big E and / or Bo Dallas

The PE opened July 2013. Big E won the NXT title in December 2012, and Bo in May 2013.

Neville was the first NXT champion who would have trained at the PE (though obviously not from the start of his career).

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TBF the current taping was from right after the state was ravaged by a hurricane, so there may be a lot of people with other things on their minds.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Speaking of Lio, I'm catching up on last week's NXT and they announce him as from District of Columbia, while Velveteen Dream they announce as from Washington, DC. Thought it was a weird distinction, the only thing I can think of to make it not be quite so obvious that they trained together and such.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

pressedbunny posted:

Am I right thinking the only people from TE to still be around are Velveteen Dream, Daria and Mandy Rose? And only Mandy lasted for more than half the show.
I had to look it up and yeah. Daria went out in episode 3 of 10, Patrick in 5, and Mandy in 10.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

WWE is really getting their all out of those shark cages huh

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shark Cage in a Cell match

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Good thing that these are tapings and not actually airing live on the WWE Network! (Also not everyone is going to stay up at an ungodly hour to watch WK12)

Watch WK12, take a nap, go to NXT. Not a problem imo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Oh is Cody going to be there?

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lars is cool + good

• Locked thread