Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Wouldja look at this bullshit

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Edit: One crappy main roster house show turnout, with a weak line up on a Wednesday night and you're blackballed from the cool kids show. This completes my trifecta of flyover disappointment (the other two being Bill Burr and White Lung).

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Aug 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

If Authors of Pain flops, they can always repackage as Two Crude Dudes with a new finish dubbed the Crude Buster.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

They're going to do some kind of carny as gently caress angle when Vince dies and it's going to be amazing. I bet it's in his will.

Think 'Katie Vick' with HHH but 'Rigeur Mortis' with Steph.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Player 2 Carmella

EDIT: I just realised what that Nakamura segment is. It's "Can he do the opening 20 minute Raw promo segment?" And I think the answer is... if he works on his pronunciation a little... probably!

Liv is the Carmella with the one black friend she constantly namedrops yet is never seen.

Full Sail crowd is the end result of splicing the DNA of Sign Guy, Green Lantern Fan and CZW airhorns.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

TM61 look like they drink Hahn Superdry, eat at Zambrero and listen to Powderfinger. Call them CUB (Cashed-Up Bogans).

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

I still watch NXT weekly and enjoy it. Started watching regularly after Charlotte/Nattie and stuck around.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

MinibarMatchman posted:

it's awful. the faces he was making reminded me of that guy in TNA who squirted lotion all over himself lol

Former WWE United States Champion, Orlando Jordan?

Co-owned by former WWE United States Champion, Orlando Jordan?

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Oct 6, 2016

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

keevo posted:

That was a good NXT!

No I think that's D'Angelo Hawkins.

The pot stirring gesture is actually a cry for help, as in "I'm circling the toilet bowl of failed gimmicks."

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

Io Shirai is legitimately great but I think Hojo could be the most popular women's wrestler of all time based on her elbow drop alone

Pity Mio retired, we could've had a version of Triple Tails beat down an unsuspecting Funaki.

"DTF, baby!"

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Sanity gimmick screams of edgelord. I'll give it a little time, but I already began cringing during the entrance. Nikki came across alright though, even with the awkwardness.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Solus posted:

BIG BOY TOURNAMENT WHEN HUNTER?

Debut of the Undisputed Hoss belt made from worn-out leather, buckles, jerky and chewing tobacco.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Davros1 posted:

That's because he is always up to something.

That something is looking for the nearest Waffle House.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Benne posted:

Sanity is fine but needs new music, it's too slow and the guitar riffs sound like fart noises.

Sanity are a cringe inducing black bloc-lite garbage gimmick, the music is appropriate. Even having them turn into an edgelord Nasty Boys / Crude Buster hybrid would be a move upward at this point. At least they'd upgrade to endlessly looped record scratching.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Apr 25, 2017

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

shiksa posted:

side-effect: theyd have to get at least one dog, which would make sanity my favorite stable in all of wrestling

I was always disappointed that British Bulldog, Junkyard Dog, Road Dogg and other dog-related wrestlers never had a pack of dogs to run interference. Stealing foreign objects, biting heel managers, how could that not get over?

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

You can't blame the dog, that match would give anyone the shits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

rovert posted:

Meltzer said Io’s neck injury is legit. WWE found it doing medicals in Pittsburgh. Still WWE bound but it will be a long while.

Or she'll end up like Mio.

• Locked thread