Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

So does Snoop Dogg but he's still fun to have around.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

This would be a real good excuse to get the belt off Asuka without totally trashing the women's division

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Oh my God a series of segments where increasingly large groups of people try to take Asuka's belt, only for her to murder them with one arm in a sling :swoon:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

"Welcome to the big leagues!" - JBL

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I'm extremely not okay with Johnny being relegated to Takeover jobber

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I don't care about Roddy or Drew or Cole I just want Johnny to beat everyone's rear end and be NXT Champ until Ciampa comes back for the blood feud

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Susan G Komen Cancer Aware Superstar Team Who Are Going 2 Win

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

all the people he can get up for it are on a different brand

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Germansimp posted:

If you think EY's voice is crazy, try listening to a Honma promo or watch a show where he's doing commentary for the NJPW announce team. Gravelly voice doesn't even begin to describe it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFsh0tuSxr4
posted this before when honma's voice was discussed but he literally sounds like these fuckers from KOTOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsprwPMkvXA

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rob what are the chances that The Drew Gulak PowerPoint Presentation is going to end with Ricochet coming in and doing flips all over his rear end?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Seams posted:

wasn't it HBK who was told to get into shape for his wrestlemania legends appearance so he did but then the other guys all just wore shirts
i think it was austin, he worked out so hard he ended up tearing a muscle when he threw a punch

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Benne posted:

So the Takeover card is officially set

WarGames Match: Undisputed Era vs. Sanity vs. Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong
NXT Championship: Drew McIntyre vs. Andrade "Cian" Almas
NXT Women's Championship: Kairi Sane vs. Ember Moon vs. Nikki Cross vs. Peyton Royce
Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream
Kassius Ohno vs. Lars Sullivan
UK Championship: Pete Dunne vs. Johnny Gargano

The bottom two matches will probably be taped for TV (they already confirmed that Dunne/Gargano won't be airing live), but that is one hell of a stacked card.

That’s a good card

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Shark Cage in a Cell match

Shark Kennel From Hell

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Drew should never have been sent to NXT when he came back and doesn't feel like a natural fit at all, he should have been slotted right into a feud with Ziggler decent upper-midcard program on the main roster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Oh is Cody going to be there?
:laffo:

• Locked thread