Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

I put in hella vacation time last week. Got 14 days to burn between now and end of the year.

My company is pretty cool; they make every federal holiday into what would be a three day weekend into a four. I made the weekends following Labor Day into a four day as well using my time.

Gonna be amazing.

my company revised their pto poo poo at the start of the year. use to get 1 2 or 3 weeks vacation depending on how long youve been with em, and it was use or lose by your anniversary. now you accrue it based on hours worked and the rate is determined by seniority. i get 1 hour of pto for every 10 worked hours, and im full-time so i end up with 208 a year. it resets at the beginning of the fiscal year and 80 hours can rollover, with any extra being paid out lump sum, which is way better than the old "o, didnt use your vacation time? gently caress you you get nothing" that it use to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
its not monday any more :tinfoil:

• Locked thread