Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Here's some poo poo you probably missed or maybe didn't I'm posting it anyway

-NIER: Automata coming to PC

-RE7 got a new demo looking pretty good

-Star Citizen stage demo where people went bat sit crazy for things like "door that slides open", "climbable ladder", "canned warp animation", and "galactic map that's just white circles with white dots"

-Xbox peripherals will work seamlessly across PC and consoles but I thought they already did??

-Konami is rebooting metal gear as a survival horror zombie team game in an alternate universe

- NIOH demo 2 will be "significantly" larger than the alpha

Let's talk about these incredible revelations

Unexpected Raw Anime fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Aug 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The Xbox game system is loving huge.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I thought the new one was smLler

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the sun is smaller than a red giant

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The Xbox One controller is supposed to be plug and play in windows but when I got mine and plugged it in win7 failed to find the drivers, and then when you go to the microsoft website to find the drivers it just says "the Xbox One controller is now plug and play and will find drivers automatically" so I had to find the drivers for it on some guys blog.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I don't even have an Xbox One and was still inconvenienced by its incredible levels of fail

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Average Bear posted:

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Cant wait to get some more info on Metal Gear Survive

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
when is the Nioh demo please

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

The Xbox One controller is supposed to be plug and play in windows but when I got mine and plugged it in win7 failed to find the drivers, and then when you go to the microsoft website to find the drivers it just says "the Xbox One controller is now plug and play and will find drivers automatically" so I had to find the drivers for it on some guys blog.
Computer ports are only like a centimeter wide so I don't believe this ever happened unless it's like an organic computing thing where actually an entire forest or something is one giant computer.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The drivers for the Xbox controller are literal drivers... truck drivers that is!!!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

small hendren posted:

when is the Nioh demo please

from tomorrrow til sept 6

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Cant wait to get some more info on Metal Gear Survive

since i head you have to kill samus in metroid federation force, i had to (begrudgingly) rescind my #1 preorder for the season. thank you based konami. for still wanting my wallet

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

from tomorrrow til sept 6

hell yeah

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The only Gamescom thing I've watched so far was the siege defense from Mount and Blade 2 and it was really cool. I'm glad there's proper sieges now with battering rams and catapults and stuff, it was the thing most obviously missing from previous games. I like that you can just drop big rocks on attackers through murder-holes.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I watched all 58 minutes of the star citizen presentation because I couldn't conceive the levels of fail involved. When I say people went crazy for a door sliding open I mean they seriously stood up screaming in ecstasy. It was mind boggling

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Benny D posted:

I watched all 58 minutes of the star citizen presentation because I couldn't conceive the levels of fail involved. When I say people went crazy for a door sliding open I mean they seriously stood up screaming in ecstasy. It was mind boggling

lol cool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I tried to watch the Star Citizen thing but it was an hour of Roberts stammering incoherently while the player flew through empty space, doing nothing, before landing on a derelict spaceship in order to do more nothing. I tried skipping around for something exciting to happen but it never did.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Does anyone know if one single person from the old leadership is working on the zombie game. If one of the loony writers was working on it it might be ok

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Benny D posted:

Does anyone know if one single person from the old leadership is working on the zombie game. If one of the loony writers was working on it it might be ok

Its a zombie survival game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

It's bigger than the toilet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I seriously can't believe the amount of RAM in the Xbox One.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
The star citizen demo was the best, good to see that they are getting the game together.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The sleeping dogs team announced their new project and it's an Overwatch clone lol.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg looking good so far... Only weird thing I noticed is that the player's arrows seem to be an instakill no matter where they hit, shields included, which seems pretty broken even at max skill level. Probably just a dev cheat though

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

The sleeping dogs team announced their new project and it's an Overwatch clone lol.

I just saw a big stack of Battleborn ps4 copies outside the case at target with $9.99 written in sharpie on them

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Have not been this excited about ladders since HL1.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Kazvall posted:

Have not been this excited about ladders since HL1.
mgs3 still has the best ladder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGKsGtv6Dqo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hmmm. What's The Ladder's real name?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Kazvall posted:

Hmmm. What's The Ladder's real name?

todd

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Smash + Grab, an online multiplayer game and “dystopic take on gang warfare” that will enter Steam Early Access in September

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Smash + Grab, an online multiplayer game and “dystopic take on gang warfare” that will enter Steam Early Access in September
Gang warfare, but it's violent because of dystopia.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Gang warfare, but it's violent because of dystopia.

proper gang warfare: 3 on 3. absolute loving chaos

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should make a new warriors game, multiplayer only where you pledge allegiance to a gang and then join like 30 on 30 melee only brawls around 70s NYC shitholes

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i liked this bullet point from the press release

A Satirical Take On Consumerism
Everything you need to win can be found by looting stores and vending machines

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU