Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

proper gang warfare: 3 on 3. absolute loving chaos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Benny D posted:

It's bigger than the toilet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The toilet is merely further away.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Xbox One is not that big.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

i liked this bullet point from the press release

A Satirical Take On Consumerism
Everything you need to win can be found by looting stores and vending machines
lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bump w/ update: Smash+Grab has been pulled from Steam after being out for three weeks and Square Enix has shut down the servers and dissolved United Front Games. RIP

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Bump w/ update: Smash+Grab has been pulled from Steam after being out for three weeks and Square Enix has shut down the servers and dissolved United Front Games. RIP

woah

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Smash + Grab, epic + choice = battle born heroes!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

Smash + Grab, epic + choice = battle born heroes!

SMASH+GRAB is an underground competition where gangs of the future battle it out for loot, weapons, and infamy inside a corporate urban dystopia. Assemble your crew and team up with other players to fight, loot, and craft your weaponry to come out on top.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
RIP sleeping doges

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Lumpy the Cook posted:

f

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

SMASH+GRAB is an underground competition where gangs of the future battle it out for loot, weapons, and infamy inside a corporate urban dystopia. Assemble your crew and team up with other players to fight, loot, and craft your weaponry to come out on top.

It actually seemed kinda cool, like a competitive multiplayer version of The Warriors game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

RIP sleeping dogs forever I suppose

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

It actually seemed kinda cool, like a competitive multiplayer version of The Warriors game

Yeah, I had my eye on it in a "when it goes on 50+% sale" kind of way. RIP

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

dont insult the warriors game like that

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

RIP sleeping dogs forever I suppose
I hope someone learns from it how to make really fun open world games with a lot of character, but I know it's just going to be more Watch Dogs poo poo.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope someone learns from it how to make really fun open world games with a lot of character, but I know it's just going to be more Watch Dogs poo poo.

Hell, I learned how. But I'm more of an "ideas guy"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleeping Dogs was the best GTA-like by far

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

It's my favorite. It feels like you can actually interact with the world around you in ways other than punching people. Although most of that is just illusion, it's a clever illusion.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Gigante posted:

I just ordered the PS4 edition from Amazon and I know nothing about it other than "GTA-type game set in Hong Kong." I'm excited to play it.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's my favorite. It feels like you can actually interact with the world around you in ways other than punching people. Although most of that is just illusion, it's a clever illusion.

the romances

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I just ordered the PS4 edition from Amazon and I know nothing about it other than "GTA-type game set in Hong Kong." I'm excited to play it.

Its the only game in that style that I enjoy, probably because how fun it is just to drive around the world, and the story is a good HK action film genre piece

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

yeah that and mafia 2 were both good for that stuff, you could turn the taps on and off, take a piss, eat sandwhiches out of the fridge for health etc. That might not seem like its all that important but in an open world game it makes all the difference between feeling like a real world and feeling like an empty simulation.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleeping Dogs is on sale on PSN right now for both PS3 and PS4 btw, I might pick up the PS4 version for a replay and to hit the DLC I never played

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sleeping Dogs is on sale on PSN right now for both PS3 and PS4 btw, I might pick up the PS4 version for a replay and to hit the DLC I never played

You just saved me $12 brah :dukedoge:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

it was light on actual combat mechanics but had a really cool look and feel, im a bit bummed

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sleeping dogs was good but once4u make dota shooter u must be put 2 deth

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

Sleeping dogs was good but once4u make dota shooter u must be put 2 deth

and yet gearbox will never die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011