Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Simsmagic posted:

anyone else feeling an incredible urge to brush their teeth right now

If it makes you feel any better (no, worse) he is a pedophile and a fan of incest and in jail, I think.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

cash crab posted:

I literally cannot pick my favourite picture in this post. Have you been hoarding these?

They're from an Imgur gallery that gets recycled about five times a day.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

cash crab posted:

Man, if only I was on Imgur five times a day.

HEH, I'm so bored at work that it's all I seem to do.

HEH

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

He looks like the one sophomore invited to prom and he's wearing his dads suit.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It only works if you are fit, handsome, over 40 and filmed in black and white.

Obese Bryce, assistant manager at the mini golf course, is not and never will be a dapper lad.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

WHY

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

If I remember correctly, that's from an abandoned house that was caught in a flood.
Horrifying but not due to some AUGness.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Beastie posted:

You and I know that some cracker from the deep south has lived in something exactly like that.

Story time!

I shared my first apartment with my best friend and his girlfriend. Now, we were all 18, dumb and poor but the living arrangement wasn't too bad. We had a huge apartment near our college and our own washer/dryer.

Those two dipshits thought it was a good idea to take off the exhaust hose from the dryer and point it into the apartment for heat during the winter. I was out in classes while they were home and couldn't figure out why our place was so muggy all the time. Maybe they kept taking long, hot showers with the door open or something.

Then comes the day that I decide to move out while they continue to love there. I start to pull all my furniture away from the walls and there is mold EVERYWHERE. I confronted them about it and got their story. Needless to say, I didn't expect to get my security deposit back.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

...he lives close to me.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Is that Pear-Chan???

I remember her surfacing in 4Chan where she was overweight but not too bad. Obviously gorgeous if she got down to a healthy weight. Rumors started that she got into a feeder fetish/relationship and just kept getting bigger.

Such a shame.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

AUGH
When you are so far that your boobs get pushed out by your gut and your nipples point inwards, kill you are self 4ever.

Agreed with the above: Fat acceptance has gotten way out of hand. Food can be an addiction and should be treated as such. We don't celebrate heroin addicts so we shouldn't throw you a parade because you eat your feelings.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

You guys never had a rat smasher? Fuckin city kids.

Just kidding. I thought so, as well.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The gently caress is a Tankie?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

WrenP-Complete posted:

Cushing syndrome is associated with upper body fat distribution, but I am not that kind of doctor, so its an educated guess.

"Buffalo hump?" Really? Rude.

I used to work with a lady that may have had a severe case of this. Very hairy in the wrong places, stick-thin appendages and a halo of fat around her neck/back that looked like one of those airplane neck pillows.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

:ohdear: But... what do they do with the... product???

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

twistedmentat posted:

My most AUG is I work every year at a Anime con. I am co organizer of the flea market and the prizes, so I don't go too far down the rabbit hole. Anyways, this reminds me of a problem we had a few years ago. the Yoai paddle. It was just like the above, save it had Yaoi or I <3 Yaoi on it. The problem arose when said paddles would be used by yaoi fangirls would smack guys they wanted to see make out on the butts with the paddles, without warning or consent. We demanded they stop but they refused, so the panels were banned, and that caused a huge shitstorm on the offical forums for the con. We were homophobic and unfairly singling out Yaoi fans for persecution, even though no one had a real problem with banning of "glomping" earlier.

Anime weirdos that don't have a sense of boundaries?!
Next you'll tell me that Cosby is a rapist.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I can't wait to be old so I can be really smug and obnoxious to people and they can't do anything about it!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Heh, looks like you've never heard of a... bibliophile :wink:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Panfilo posted:

My dad used to tan during the summer and just conk out on a lawn chair for hours facedown. Then hed make my mom peel off the dead skin on his back and it was like peeling a poster sized sheet of shrink wrap off his back. :barf:

I'm so jealous of that mom. I avoid the sun like a vampire but I LOOOOOVE peeling burns.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Intoluene posted:

I thought you were cool, Inzombiac :barf:

You're a bad judge of character.
I'm a gross trash person that once watched an anime.

For real, though, peeling burns and digging out ingrown hairs is good fun BUT popping zits (especially on someone else's back) is disgusting.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

You can't tell that he forgot to turn off his flash. I hate that picture. Makes me so embarrassed by proxy.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Didn't he have a worm face and lovely blue hair?
That guy was a walking bucket of bad decisions.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MissEchelon posted:

More Bibeau:

:stare: I thought Marsupalami was some kinda fever dream I had as a kid.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Solice Kirsk posted:

Polly Amorous sounds like a name that red head chick in the pictures with him would go by.

Or a roller derby girl that NO ONE wants to gently caress.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Her "bi" best friend that she will eventually try to rope into a threesome and will cause a very uncomfortable schism in their relationship.

Edit: haha gently caress me for leaving the tab open.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I think we are all glossing over the fact that pictures 2-4 could be post-birth.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Have a classic
https://youtu.be/Utnb5Mru_zo

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Well, would you look at that. Another link I will never click.
[/quote]

Without clicking I thought he was talking about his butt. 3.5" isn't something to brag about.
But no. No. No. No.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A Proper Uppercut posted:

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what exactly is the context with that cummies and daddies poo poo? Is it some fetish thing? It's loving creepy.

Of course it's some fetish poo poo. Like, how is that even a question?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Snoop Dogg is much more reasonable than Kanye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_C4MI3cJL0

But the AUG is this person who is the only comment for the video. Everything I hate about the internet in one image.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

goose willis posted:

I know what that's from but I still never figured out what the gently caress that facial expression is

"I have seen the edges of the cosmos and it looks just like a supple butthole."

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

He's like a Dick Tracy villain benchwarmer.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Me too!
I loved that movie as a kid and I refuse to watch it for fear of spoiling my memory.

The Arrival. Not to be confused with Arrival.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

"My parents drove it up from the Bahamas"
"No way!"
"Of course not, the Bahamas are islands."

Inzombiac has a new favorite as of 04:38 on Dec 1, 2016

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I wonder the same thing. Sonic games are almost all terrible, he's not an interesting character and the supporting cast is boring.

But millions of people love magical girl anime so maybe I'm on the wrong side of Sonic history.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

What the gently caress. I'm glad I can't listen to that right now. Skipping around was enough.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Burt Sexual posted:

You folks know a lot about this fella Chris chan.

He's been a staple in the internet weirdo bucket of shame for a very long time.
I abhor the vultures who harass him but I do love being an outside observer to the poo poo he pulls in public.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

InediblePenguin posted:

if CWC said CWC wants to be called "she" then loving call her "she" until and unless she changes her mind and asks you to do otherwise

it's not your job to decide on what other people are really thinking in their head, such as with this "oh not really trans just inflicted by trolls" thing -- if people use their words to ask you something that isn't harmful to you or anyone else then why not just loving do it?

oh right, because humans are lovely

Same but less angry.
Chris can be whomever they want to be but I draw the line at Hedgehogkin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Okay, I've never been fat so I don't get how people get really fat. If you're so obese that you're pissing on yourself every time you go to the bathroom, wouldn't you... do literally anything to stop?

Ugh. UGH.
It's making me recall pissing my pants as a toddler and how stingy and uncomfortable it made me. I'm gonna barf.

• Locked thread