Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
mommy blogger's signature photo.

Actual mommy blogger photos, Unphotoshopped and in natural light:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Some of my favorites from a Carl's Jr. Laker cheerleader promo. Can you believe the amazing fake smiles on these girls who probably weren't getting paid for this?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

These guys are pro card wizard card game players

fatshion blogger.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Our religion teacher got stabbed in the heart when he was 20 and you could reliably waste 20 minutes a class by bringing it up. I will never forget the weird marketing cadence he had when he said "luckily I was stabbed outside Ireland's leading cardiac hospital". There was also the time he spent a double class on Islam telling us about how messed up the banana trade was but I can't remember how he got sidetracked with that. We also had an incredibly hot maths teacher every year because she was the only one could teach in Irish, the illusion was shattered when we realised the reason she randomly left class and stood out in the hall was to safely fart. Or at least that was the leading theory. A sequel to the geography teacher story is when she left on maternity leave the replacement teacher arrived just before parent teacher evening and called us all up to the top of the class to get to know us a bit. We were allowed sit wherever we wanted because she was new and didn't know the seating plan so all five boys in the class sat in a row down the back. as she was calling up the other guys beside us the bestie leaned in and told me he had just gone on the bone and if I'd go up first while he went to the bathroom. Obviously I refused and he stuffed his hands in his pockets and tried to pull the crotch of his trousers forward and bend over a bit while he was talking to her and I told everyone down the back what was happening.

Source your quotes.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I posted the picture comment for this meth-head. She is disgusting in every way.

She turned you down, right?

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 17:45 on Sep 7, 2016

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Psychobabble! posted:

While looking for the above classic I found this one which I hadn't seen before:

I'm the pink balloon bouquet that manages to look like a dick and balls on the left.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

This guy has a moustache and hairstyle that says that he knows what unwashed trucker cock in a rest stop bathroom tastes like.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Red Suit posted:

Source is a 4chan offsite mlp news site I guess?

Sarah Jessica Parker should have her plastic surgeon shot.

Edit: Alien: resurrection sequel's taking a scary loving turn.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Xen Tricks posted:

That picture gives me a disturbing amount of anxiety. How do you get rid of it/clean it up??? :ohdear:

With a cherry bomb, right before you tell your boss to go gently caress himself if he expects you to deal with that.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Take a look at this dude who went to Japan, I'm assuming, because it has video games, trains, anime, trains, Japanese school girls, and trains.

The giant bowl of ramen is from an eating challenge at a restaurant.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

MageMage posted:

Funnier than Jeff Dunham.

Great. Another negative American stereotype.

Statistically, everyone on this forum whose had sex at least once, has had sex with a trans person and not know it.

Wow, your red text is appropriate goddamn.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is closer to a ren fair than ren fairs are now. Medieval Times also kicks rear end.

There are no forks at Medieval Times because there were no forks in medieval times.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

Forks were sinful becuase they were invented by the French. That is actually a reason why they took a while to catch on outside of France.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

kreyla posted:

I bought a signed photo of sexy Hermione.

From ginnydi.com

From elsewhere in the forums

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

This actually kind of rules and if it were black, I'd buy it.

New Odd Thomas movie looking go-oh...:smith:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
New previously unpublished James Joyce manuscript looking good:

drat. Won't let me upload the second part

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 06:44 on Mar 21, 2017

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

beato posted:

Any luck? Don't leave us hanging.

No, keep getting a message about image upload failing.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are black white supremacists. It doesn't need to make sense.

Clayton bigsby was blind, though

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

My fedora is of a very particular brand. It's called Being-A-Blonde-Woman-In-A-Chinese-Suburb.

Not meaning to be offensive, as I think you're cool, but your posting style makes me think you look like Olive from Pushing Daisies with Linda's hair from Bob's Burgers.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Someone buy her that Av, please.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Thank you! :yay: I might just sped :10bux: on this when I get home and don't have sketchy internet. Liz needs more time to dedicate to her night cheese.

And now I keep singing night moves, only now it's night cheese

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Pick posted:

There's nothing inherently sexual about hoof shoes, he might just like them. A lot of people have a fetish for high-heel shoes, but at the end of the day they're shoes. It's like the argument against VCRs, that they are/were mostly used to record TV shows, which was illegal. Well, yeah, but they did have legitimate legal uses and it's not fair to ban something because some group of people, even a majority, are creepy about it. If he were walking on dildoes, sure, but a hoof shoe is a hoof shoe. It's just a shoe.

Oh, pick, no, not you

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Teddybear posted:

That crazy furry con I mentioned earlier today abruptly shut down.

https://twitter.com/RMFC_Denver/status/851594433468526593

Just gonna note that them fuckers are reserving the right not to refund anyone anything.

"We're going to use the money you guys paid us in advance for unnamed costs and taxes that we might owe, and we might not be able to spend it all, so if we don't, we'll refund a few of our closest friends that we want to keep on our side, but most of you guys aren't getting your money back."

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

I guess the baby can just punch its way out?

She's going to play John Hurt in Spaceballs 3 : Let's Run This poo poo Into The Ground, boys!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Breetai posted:

I notice by the register that it's only 2/3 of the cost of a premium $$$ publication. :v:

Feels closer to 3/5s.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

I feel like I can smell them.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I like dr bronner's bar soap.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Negrostrike posted:

Yeah I know Collins-era Genesis looked like a trio of weird dads but gently caress me if they didn't make some nice tunes.

And they were always "whoa look at us we're so tongue-in-cheek and wacky whoopeedoo".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g&hd=1

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 06:19 on May 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

om nom nom posted:

I read the first page and assumed it was an excerpt from American Psycho, but even Patrick Bateman wouldn't drone on for those 8 pages.

Just wait until someone brings up Whitney

• Locked thread