Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

you stay away from my wonderful sweet boy griffin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Spiderjelly posted:

I'm sorry but Justin is insufferable and AUG

I find Travis worse but to each their own.

Show me the person who hates Griffin and I will show you a soulless husk, though.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Wait what's up with Richard Simmons rn?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

When I see Goatse now it isn't horrifying, but more like running into an old friend on the street.

(I feel like I've seen similar sentiment expressed on the forums so I apologize if I somehow copied it word for word)

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Pop-Pop, who gave you E?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

This is bullshit, Disney didn't even acquire Pixar until 2006 and Finding Nemo came out in 2003.

:goonsay:

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Hedrigall posted:

Are you asking if fursecution exists, because

Are you a furry?

e: nvm, just looked at your Rap Sheet

Scholtz has a new favorite as of 11:14 on Mar 20, 2017

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Uhhh I come to this thread to see the worst in humanity, not uplifting stories/social support??

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Solice Kirsk posted:

80's is still current in the grand scheme of things. :colbert:

No matter how many times I show my landlord my Geology degree, this doesn't help with my late rent payments.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Fun fact: there's no such thing as an AUG animal because those animals are sweet precious babies and didn't make themselves so goofy looking

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

By the by, in case you are wondering why they're posing in front of a Five Guys, that's not where they had their lunch, that's specifically intended to be a dig at the woman who they're all crusading against.

Hedrigall posted:

Why are women in that photo? Why do they agree with the MGTOW people :psyduck:

Why is a furry posting in the AUG thread?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Hedrigall posted:

I literally sometimes buy chocolate that costs like $10-20 for 100g because it is nice and I like gourmet things, but I also like slightly expensive things like Lindt and Ghiradelli, regular things like Cadbury, AND I like Hershey's Kisses!

I enjoy Hershey's for the specific taste it has. The bitter weird taste is nice! It's unusual! Hershey's is a-ok in my book. I was like a kid in a metaphorical candy shop when I went to the Hershey's store in Times Square in 2014.

I actually got mad when they released a variant of Hershey's Kisses for the Australian market because now it just tastes like other cheap chocolate (Cadburys etc), because they thought nobody would like the American recipe. They took away the thing that distinguishes it goddammit!! :mad:

It's me, I don't have good or bad taste, I just have taste

Isn't chocolate bad for cats?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

My fedora is of a very particular brand. It's called Being-A-Blonde-Woman-In-A-Chinese-Suburb.

A timeless look, really.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

The Sexual Shiite posted:

Not meaning to be offensive, as I think you're cool, but your posting style makes me think you look like Olive from Pushing Daisies with Linda's hair from Bob's Burgers.

Really? I imagine more of a Super Saiyan Tina Belcher.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Thanks! I would say physically more like Tina Belcher, but any comparison to Kristin Chenoweth and/or Linda Belcher is welcome.

I would like to hear Tina flatly say "His power levels are over 9000."

*Scouter crosshairs lock on to butt*

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Thank you, so much.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I am jealous of that cow's nice round muscle-y butt is that bad

You're really living up to the Tina Belcher comparison.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

"Am I being detained? She is, but am I?"

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

They could've chosen a less goony subject for the picture but I definitely don't disagree with the article.

Also that felt golem needs skin

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Coincidentally he decided to do that while on atrip to Pompeii.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Yeah, we've all had our own noodle incident.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Just sittin' on those screenshots for two months?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Rough Lobster posted:

Pubic hair is gross and is just a remnant of our ape ancestry. In the future we'll all be entirely smooth and hairless. Like siamese cats.

https://youtu.be/XlrANnVwQZA

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

LEAVE MY SWEET BOY ALONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Post people who look awkward, not reasonably normal people who you think are awkward because of their gender identity or race or whatever. Happy smiling trans woman != awkward. Terrifying seven foot tall cross dresser = yes probably awkward. Chubby person != awkward. Chubby person wearing a My Little Pony shirt and/or hugging a waifu pillow = super awkward. Okay? Okay.

Go gently caress yourself.

• Locked thread