Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

One
Big
A donkey
Mistake,
America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

One
Big
A rear end
Mistake,
America

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I do not like this game of Would You Rather at all.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

No, you can keep Douglas, thanks

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

DicktheCat posted:

I had the Dragon Quest March (orchestral version) played as I walked down the aisle. No one but my husband and I knew what it was. Sometimes people want to incorporate things that are part of their lives, even silly ones. :shrug:

Weddings are a great moment in a person's life. Let 'em have their fun. Besides, then they have to explain to their kids why they were dressed as elves or whatever on down the line.

Fake edit: my cake toppers were a smile slime and a she-slime that I made. After we ate, we played Mario Kart as husband and wife for the first time. I won. Everything else was normal, the dress, the dancing, the food, etc. Take that as you will.

Please push RESET, hold it in, then turn off the POWER. If you turn the power off first, the Imperial Scroll of Honor containing your marriage may be lost.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

MizPiz posted:

Though, there are people identify to a specific product or brand to an almost cult-like degree.

There's a car in Calgary with a license plate saying "BUY A MAC."

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The dude screaming and pointing is Tom Hall, aka this dude:

I mean sure he looks normal now but that's not why we come here is it.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The Mentalizer posted:

Holy poo poo, it's better than I ever could have imagined!

Huh, and all this time I thought he got into a fight with a couple of cats.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Xojane is a really good website

http://www.xojane.com/fun/my-secret-feminist-weapon

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/i-got-drunk-and-talked-to-dead-people

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Stoatbringer posted:

Based on Chick? I'm guessing it ends like this, then
:haw: I love playing D&D while eating drugs and smoking whores while generally sinning!
:catholic: Hey, you shouldn't play D&D because Jesus died for your sins!
:haw: Who is this "Jesus"? Tell me all about him for I want to become a Christian immediately and change my life!
:catholic: Hurrah!

That's probably not far off (I only watched the first part that was linked on the last page so far).

Apparently many people thought it was satirical or a parody when the producers had to explain that no, the film is actually a fairly accurate portrayal of poo poo that was written 100% straightfaced by an insane person.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Celery Face posted:

The absolute worst person to have in front of you when you're lining up for food on your lunch break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06sao4GwfbU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVIkMToA3FU

Is this performance art?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

bringmyfishback posted:

I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS THREAD

YAY

http://i.imgur.com/aOTo3Zr.mp4

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

TheDon01 posted:

Always knew it as "fuzzy bunny"
Each player takes turns putting a marshmallow in their mouth and saying the phrase Fuzzy Bunny. You lose if you can't fit anymore or can no longer say the phrase.

For most kids it's a game you play at most three times over a summer while sitting around campfires.

For these women it's probably something they do for breakfast every morning.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

WrenP-Complete posted:

You put the same marshmallow in each of your mouths?

WrenP-Complete posted:

Do you then give those marshmallows to another child?!

It's not complicated https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chubby_Bunny

marshmallow creep posted:

The gently caress is that stuff? Marshmallows? Why is she spitting out a wad of them?

Figured this would be right up your alley, son.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Yea, apparently it is:

Things can be both simple and deadly :colbert:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

bossy lady posted:

This is the same species that designed ships that can go to the moon.

The more complex an animal's brain gets, the more it can gently caress up in spectacular ways I guess.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This reminds me of an old thread that became a front page article where this goon snooped his roommate's room and found a box full of hentai DVDs and a prostate vibrator stained with poo poo. All items in the box were covered in a sticky film, which I hope was just dried lube but who am I kidding here...

He also found a blowup doll and took it on and adventure around the house. Anyone remember that story? This must have been ten years ago by now at least.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Solice Kirsk posted:

While we're on the subject have you ever asked yourself, "Gosh, what if head lice were like super huge and lived on whales?"

Well have I got a few picture for you! And apparently most of them are large enough to be a desktop background!

Whale lice are not really that bad. They live on whales and eat algae and stuff that would normally collect on their skin and cause problems. They pick at their skin a bit but whales are huge fuckers with thick skin and it often doesn't harm them.

They can get out of hand if the whale is sick or injured, though.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

pathetic little tramp posted:

Is YouTube considered social media?

I... I found this thing.

And I have nowhere to post it, so I'm posting it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSNj0Rtq6AY

When you first see him walk on the screen you might think wow, that's pretty intense but just keep listening at least until about the third minute.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

PCOS Bill posted:

Try living a mile and a half from downtown Pittsburgh.

Or just go to any university campus in the western world.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Fashionable Jorts posted:

When did Steve-O discover synthol?

I'm more puzzled by his choice to have his tattoo removed and precisely redone on the other arm.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

du -hast posted:

I guess this goes here. NMS a bit:

I think I said something like this before but it must take pretty long to make a post like this.

Or is there a quicker way to use emojis than just scrolling through your phone's emoji list that I don't know about?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

RabbitWizard posted:

And a classic:

Wasn't this from a goon meet or something?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Scathach posted:

Florida Men!

Oh poo poo, it's Half-a-Head!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7bFA66RjB4

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Intoluene posted:

Folding is often harder on the pamphlet.

:golfclap:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

These Cenobite designs are getting out of hand

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

His instagram is all pictures of dead babies that he sculpted

Is it time to retire our current thread title yet?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Grondoth posted:

Elliot Rodger's manifesto was fuckin' incredible. Goddamn. That part where he was talking about swinging his crutches around like swords to kill his enemies from school n' poo poo? gently caress

"I often did laps around my mother’s backyard as a
way of venting my anger, sometimes swinging my crutches around as if they were swords, slashing at all
of the enemies who had wronged me in life."

"I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all."

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Occam's Razor leads me to believe that her "just a friend" is actually also an insane vegan and probably eats his own spunk as a "dietary supplement" too.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Can someone (a hypothetical person that is not me, for example) have a Goku or Piccolo companion that behaves like a personal trainer? Or is it limited to giggling prepubescent moe girl poo poo?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This is funny as poo poo.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Imgur comments are like YouTube comments: bad and unnecessary

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I tried to follow this up with the text maximum zalgo'd but it doesn't work because it breaks the 50,000 character post limit.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

PAug? If you hit him while he lies down, does he flip over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugoKjb2cbuY&t=13s

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Solice Kirsk posted:

I believe she was applying for a job as a Financial Planner.

IIRC it was for a clerk position at GameStop. Or was that the pony one?

It's probably both.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I havn't been around children in a long time, do they dab constantly???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5ftZp7Z-M

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Country full of autists.

Minimum ten feet of personal space while waiting at the bus. This is the same culture where a dozen of them can get naked and comfortably squeeze into a tiny hot sweaty shack.

I don't understand Finland.

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 06:19 on Feb 24, 2017

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This giant bacterium has a stable job as a contractor, a family, and a photography hobby, likes to kick back, and is responsible about their vehicle emissions. Not AUG.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Was this found on a lake or ocean floor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

:golfclap:

• Locked thread