Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Slime posted:

How drunk do you have to be to 1) shove things in your dickhole until you tear it up inside 2) post about it live and then 3) shove more things down your dickhole but covered in honey because lol that'll stop the infection

Hey sometimes shoving stuff in your dickhole just seems like a good idea. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Just end it all.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Not taking advice from Reddit is generally a good idea.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Ahh gently caress!

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Zero One posted:

I'm the small boy stuck between two large men talking about their VR Sex game.

Jesus poor kid.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Fathis Munk posted:

Can we go like 2 pages without a fat people derail ?

Content in here, just pic your fav http://imgur.com/gallery/5Brtx probs some :nws: in there, I dunno.

I read all of this and the associated galleries. I'm soo depressed now.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
One of my close friends has been slowly going down the hole of conspiracy theories as his acid abuse continues. And now he's started believing in Pizzagate... :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

The deep sea is cool and rad.

• Locked thread