Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

It hasn't been working for me either. Tinypic is decent.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Just as insufferable as he looks. I forget why I added him on Facebook but at least he gives me good thread fodder.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Wait, I found another

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Is that... is that a diaper made specifically for adult furries?

You know what? gently caress it, I don't wanna go down that internet wormhole.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Florida Men!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

CelticPredator posted:

I'm glad the cheeto is sad.

Me too, buddy.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

From that rabid atheist on my FB:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

It's a furby

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I hired a dude last summer that claimed he had been married to and had kid (maybe two, I forget) with Tess Holiday. I feel like he might not have been lying because who would want to lie about screwing someone that horrible?

We fired him for being a methhead. On the plus side his photography was pretty on point.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

He was skinny and refused to eat anything even slightly 'unhealthy.' Like, dude went into a health speech when I offered him half a candy bar. He said he used to be really overweight. With his weirdass behavior we figured he was doing meth, which would explain the size change.

E dude wasn't bad looking at all, had strangely nice long hair, but he had absolutely no sanity or work ethic. Every day was drama and his current girlfriend was this tiny, self-proclaimed heroin addict that came to the shop one day in a see-through dress and started hugging everyone. Later that night she ran down the street naked.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 10:16 on Feb 20, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Glue your labia together! says man.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kavins...w/#f003ab845172

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

hwordhan posted:

Aaahhhh, ohhhh, hmmmm, would, would, would, yep yep yep yep yep yep yep

A page back but I've had a poo poo week and this cracked me up. Thank you

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tykables-adult-baby-storefront_us_58d127f7e4b0be71dcf7e9ba?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Adult babbies-- always awkward

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

RatHat posted:

Are those ketchup Cheetos? I didn't know those existed.

Please tell me you haven't missed out on Flamin' Hot Cheetos (which are delicious and also used in poo poo-tons of AFP)

https://www.google.com/search?q=fla...iw=1280&bih=800

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

thepopmonster posted:

Burn it. Burn it with FIRE!

But only until it's not bloody in the middle. We're not barbarians here.

Speak for yourself.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Gotta say I envy how comfy that guy looks. I hope his diddle didn't get burned.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

yo rear end is grass posted:

Today I learned that I have a phobia of politicians exiting my computer monitor and biting my nose off. Is there a word for that? I'd google it, but I'm afraid of taking my eyes off of this picture. Just in case.

EDIT:
Oh poo poo, I shouldn't have quoted it. Now there's two of them.

That picture was taken just before sunset on a full moon night. It's natural to be afraid of werewolves, it's okay.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 19:56 on Apr 29, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I just can't hate on this guy either. Being with a big hairy manbeast of my own I just imagine he's cuddly and sweet. Like, he's there guarding poor mobility-challenged gramps while he shops. What a nice 'squash.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

That "mirror" wigs me out more than anything else in the pic. It's like they tacked a clear piece of plastic to the wall, but why?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

verymoldy posted:

The sink has no faucet, or space for a faucet to be installed. It's like a sacrificial altar.

The mirror horrified me so bad that I missed the altar sink. Whole room is wiggy. Eugh.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Heath posted:

They are designed to be in the hands of people who don't have a lot of social awareness of how they're aggravating others (autistics and hyperactive children apparently) which only further compounds it and it's another arbitrary thing you can dickwave about who has the best one even though the best one isn't necessarily significantly better. Yo-yos served this function when I was a kid, and apparently every generation previous has had a yo-yo fad.

My friend sells $4000 worth of spinners a day at a mall kiosk. It's loving insane.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 05:05 on May 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Is that a raincoat?

Yes it is!

*thwack*

*thwack thwack thwack*

• Locked thread