Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

The Saddest Rhino posted:

this person added me on fb

Are you Jambi perhaps? I mean that chocolate sauce ain't gonna pour itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Perhaps a hamster posted:

These two are my favourite. I like the part where she's pawing over him any chance she gets and keeps sighing about how hot he is, but the minute he suggests maybe healthy eating and physical activity would be a good thing, she goes, 'You want me to change. You've never said that before.' :colbert: Haven't watched the latest episodes but wouldn't be surprised if he nopes out of the arrangement, as considering how much his face has fallen after spending a couple of days with her I don't see him surviving 3 months, green card or not.

I've watched a few shows off previous seasons and there seem to be a fair few normal couples who just use the show to expedite the visa process. There's also lots of xenophobic family members interrogating potential spouses too even in cases where it's hardly a green card scam, so I find myself siding with foreigners a lot more often just for the poo poo they have to go through.

With the first one you'd think that would be a great motivator for her to get in shape and eat better. He could spin it like he wants to spend time with her dancing and going on hikes and cook for her healthy meals and if she really loved him she'd be involved in the process. Putting her in the position of knowing she's pushing him away because of her habits. I mean if she was really that into him you'd think it would channel a lot of motivation in that regard.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:fap:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:guitar: "I'm gettin' my neg hole pozzed... And whitey's on the moon."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Someone just post a goddamm picture so I can be relieved that my mental image of this worm faced Chinese flower print blouse man is worse than the reality.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Worse than I imagined. He is truly the gooniest elf.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
You know some wierdo will be unable to resist the temptation to pop that urinal pissbag.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
He looks like an alien trying to wear human skin but the aliens giant horse teeth can't quite fit in there right.

He just wants to lay his eggs in some hapless woman's abdomen, who are we to judge?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Proper vagina bones.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Fathis Munk posted:

Really gotta got to bed but I'll leave you with these observations.

1. I think that's a second bed behind that door. So I guess his roommate is an actual living person.
2. Anime gently caress pillow in the top left.
3. Look at the pillow on his bed in the bottom right. LOOK. AT. IT. How long do you have to not wash your pillow?

Finally that other forum had other pictures of the double dick set I posted earlier and clearly, he and the pony were wearing diapers. BECAUSE WHY STOP AT PONY PLUSH loving? Might as well throw diapers into the mix to keep it interesting.

So much going on in that photo.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Someone enhance the image so we can see what type of anti psychotic medication are in that pill bottle he obviously hasn't taken enough of.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I'm just going to assume any container in that photo contains either urine or semen, with a mlp figurine like some canopic jar.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Who the gently caress took the pcitures then

The fire department probably.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
At the same time the chart portrays transgendered women as beautiful and low drama, which I guess is flattering in a certain light.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Thin Privilege posted:

I love(d) that show before they cancelled it. Usually the people ended up looking nice but one woman went from hideous non-showering cristy hippie or punk or something to gorgeous. Like, I was shocked for real, she could have been a model.

On one of the first seasons there was a guy who only wore stuff from this pimp suit store (I actually knew the store too). Stuff like this

Except he was a skinny middle aged white guy, and a lot of his suits were pleather with alligator shoes. I can't find a pic unfortunately :(

E: here a random awkward white guy in a pimp suit

I see a white guy in a suit like that and can't help but imagine he has a unusually high-pitched southern accent.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

RabbitWizard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVAh_zXMkQ

Don't miss the part after 2:00 minutes!

When it got to the money shot at 2:00 where the camera goes into focus to this undulading heap of bugs both my wife and I were like

:byodood: eeuUUUUGHHHHHH!
:byodame: eeuUUUUUUUGHHHH!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Imagine this: the camera focuses on licehead, then slowly pans down to reveal...it's neck-fungus woman! With twice the lice!

Someone needs to make the Jojojo 'TO BE CONTINUED!' bit from this.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I remember one episode of Catfish where this kid that looked liked 12 years old managed to Catfish a pretty attractive nursing student. I think most people watch the show for the reactions of the victim.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Gross Dude posted:

I've never watched catfish, but the thing that doesn't make sense to me is why anyone would contact the show in the first place? Like, isn't the whole schtick that these people aren't dating who they think they are? If these people are really so gung ho about their online relationship, why do they contact a show that's about people dating fakers? Do they ever have an episode where they actually are dating someone who is as they appear online? What do they get out of contacting the show?

Some of the stories are sad and sappy. Some people have a huge crush and the show helps them get the courage to own up to the lie. Some of the lies are less exaggerated than others.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

I'm totally imagining an identity theif taking out all these lines of credit and blowing it on Jimmy Dean's patties. Probably re shingle the guys roof with em.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Polyamory and beastiality taken to the extreme! :stonk:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Gobblecoque posted:

Old post but I just started reading this thread but haha I'm like 99% sure this guy was a roommate of mine in college.

His :smug: is so powerful it's overflowing out of his head and filling up his hat!

We need an appropriate emote now.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cnut posted:

Sorry folks, I'll try it again, this time with more imgur!

Error 501: Pants not found.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

I'm almost surprised its not wearing a diaper.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

BrigadierSensible posted:

What accent is that? Is it purely autism as filtered through pre-teen obesity? Or is there some sort of north American regional dialect going on there?

Sounds like Eric Cartman to me.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Miscarriages.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

See this is exactly what conservatives were afraid would happen if we didn't pass bathroom bills.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Please leave Hans Moleman's feet out of this.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Megabound posted:

Now I can't stop imagining hipsters who are into my little pony, and I can't think of any combination more insufferable.

His beard looks so embarrassed it's desperately trying to crawl away.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

King of Foolians posted:

I still don't understand how she reconciles drinking sperm with being a vegan. According to google the basic definition of Vegan is: 'a person who does not eat or use animal products'. From my perspective sperm should 100% be considered a (human) animal product.
I guess it depend on how "strict' of a vegan she is and her motivations for being vegan. If she is vegan because of cruelty to animals in the food consumption industry then I guess sperm is ok because no animals were harmed to create it? Would this lady be ok with cannibalism?

Don't these turbovegans also tend to be the type to use their own menses in their cooking as well?

Which makes me wonder, does the jizz have to be vegan sourced? Would she really know if that protein originally came from a bacon wrapped steak?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Screaming Idiot posted:

CWC really, really needed friends when he was younger. They're the sort of person any of us could have become -- everyone went through that phase, but CWC never managed to escape it.

I blame the Internet. In another time he would've just been seen as a harmless simpleton that holed away staring at etchings of rodents but modern society and the Internet brought the full weight of human cruelty upon him.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
If pannus man needed a catheter to pee properly then how did he impregnate his wife? Seems a bit more of an issue than just moving his belly fat out of the way.

As morbid as it is with the mother in law helping, is it any wierder than disabled people in general having assisted sex?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
These pictures are making me feel itchy and short of breath :stonk:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:stonk: Less is more, Shanice... LESS IS MORE

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

LingcodKilla posted:

Looks staged. That carpet is way too clean.

Futon has plenty of stains on it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Solice Kirsk posted:

How many miles you think that printer has seen?

500 miles there back

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I would not be shocked to find out she was photoshopped to be fatter for fetish purposes.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I could see the appeal for some heavier women to get drawn into this subculture. If they spent their whole life being treated like poo poo because they're fat, and too unmotivated/depressed to change, then having a group of guys that are turned on by what they are could be a huge ego boost.

There was a vice or maxim article about fat fetishists/feeders and the reporter had one of the women come up to her and ask, "How does it feel to be the least desirable woman in the room?". It's an inversion of conventional beauty standards that gives some of these women the ability to feel desired in a way that society sees conventionally attractive and thin women.

Is it healthy? Of course not. It's also not very emotionally healthy for the women, who are getting fetishized for their size and not for who they are as a person.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Give me a keyboard with hair, long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen
Give me down to there, hair, shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Megabound posted:

He's done nothing but get bigger since

Is this the Star Citizen guy? You'd think he could afford something nicer with all the nerd money he fleeced.

This seems like two people who couldn't make up their mind what they wanted, and the end result becoming really mediocre. If they wanted to do something nerdy, they probably could have instead of five sad round Safeway cakes with vending machine toy cake toppers.

In the end the results were a mediocre kludged together mess, much like Star Citizen itself :allears:

• Locked thread