Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

There are more bras than there are women in those pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Does the guy in the far back right, by the flag, look like he's 40 years old to anyone else?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I wore a fedora to prom. I also had a full on zoot suit. Still looked awful as gently caress on me though.

Ah the memories

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I knew a girl who proudly has one of those "I have the thickest moustache in 7th grade". Nobody ever should have one of those scraggly things, regardless of how you want to express yourself.

She also calls herself Paint now.

I don't get people who name themselves after their favorite food.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rough Lobster posted:

I'm not gonna click, but I'm assuming its ladyboys.

Goin ta Thailand and not fuckin a ladyboy is like goin' to turkey and not eatin a fuckin' kabob

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

MageMage posted:

I don't have a twitter account so I can't see it but I'll wager it's ladyboys, right? You think ladyboys are awkward?

rofl

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

During college I lived alone in an apartment with no dish washer. After about 6 months I had stopped doing dishes and just started dumping various amounts of bleach into the sink every few months once the mold started to smell.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Who What Now posted:

I think you're confused, this isn't a confession thread.

Every thread is a confession thread when you're on SA.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

You know, until just now, I thought he was holding an Oboe

After reading that I had to enlarge the image to look again. I had thought the exact same thing.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I literally cannot watch those videos for more than like 10 seconds before cringing so hard that the tab closes.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

The gently caress is a Tankie?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3553037&userid=138237

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

quote:

This episode of Sitting and Smiling features a very special guest.
About 2.5 hours into the webcast, I hear someone come into the
house, which is odd, because my only housemate is at work, and we
aren't expecting anyone. I realize I didn't check to see if the doors
were locked before starting the webcast. I hear the person stealthily moving
around the house, and then I hear them stealthily climbing the stairs,
towards my room. My door opens, and I hear an unfamiliar male
voice say "Hello?". Then, after presumably seeing me sitting still and
smiling in front of a camera, lit from beneath by a florescent bulb, he
promptly descends the stairs and exits the house.

You can see this happen at 2:36:30

As it turns out, the doors were locked, and he had broken one open. We found nothing missing, as there is not really anything of value in the house other than the laptop I was using to webcast.
Category
People & Blogs

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

The source was suspect, so I looked it up.

It appears to be real.

Well, according to the article the girl is the daughter of the murder victims and was located after going missing. The wording is weird but it sounds like there is another 17 year old who was detained as part of the murders but being a minor they can't release her information. And of course the news article wouldn't mention anything about brony's so I still doubt the veracity of any of that post.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

drink Dr Pepper actually posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AzUv3LXDc

The moderator recoiling as if he were physically slapped by the word gets me every time.

I just keep watching that over and over again. I love how he then grabs the mic and physically pushes the question-asker away.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

White rabbit project is pretty drat good.

I really want to do Kari Byron until she can't think straight. So, I...

I am not an objective judge of the show.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

The problem with "One size fits all" is that whoever came up with that didn't think people would look at it and take it as a challenge.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Don't sex kids. Please. Even if they say they are positive.

Especially if they say they were positive

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Am I missing something in the first one? Just looks like a couple busty girls in normal dresses. Good for them, I say.

I don't think those are meant to all be AUG in any fashion. Some of them are meant to be masturbated to instead.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Zero One posted:

I'm the small boy stuck between two large men talking about their VR Sex game.

Which one of them introduced you to SA?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Looking at the women on either end, and wondering: When your upper arms are that big, what do you do in the winter when you need to wear long sleeved shirts/coats etc.

They don't

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

e: gently caress it this doesn't belong here.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I've always wondered...do people who use synthol think they're fooling anybody? They always seem to inject it into a few specific muscles and then not balance it out. Or they'll inject it in a way that makes them look like a bunch of person-colored balloons taped together.

Body dysmorphia is a real son of a bitch.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Where's the post from the fat girl who claimed to run a 4 minute mile?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I don't think that man was literally thrown anywhere at all.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

whiteyfats posted:

I used to eat at the local Ryan's a lot before they closed down. :smith: I fully accept my shame.

Before the one here got shutdown (for health code violations I think) I would go there and just to fill up on rolls and that honey butter stuff.

I think I've been to GC once in my life. I don't remember anything entertaining from it though

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Leavemywife posted:

Turn off your monitor.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I can't decide if she had that coat custom-made so she could "be" a gothloli, or if she paid an insane amount of money to buy an actual plus-size gothloli coat from a Japanese retailer. Either way, no.
It was a big harvest this year.

I don't see how that would be 'goth' anything. I mean, I don't know poo poo about fashion but isn't goth more black oriented? That's a lot of pink. Made me think of those hostess snacks

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

You want "fat lolita"

No, you want fat lolita.

fuckin page snipes

Garrand has a new favorite as of 09:41 on Mar 3, 2017

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

loving minions

That would explain the baby

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Leavemywife posted:

What's 2002 Vortex Kangaroo mean?

So uh...don't google images this at work i guess.

The first image is the one posted, the third is a guy in a fursuit pissing onto himself.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't care if it makes me a modern day Archie Bunker, I am totally OK with adult babies not having many places to express their identity.

Honestly it's just getting annoying when people keep conflating their fetishes with their sexuality.

And it also goes into a much longer rant (that I won't expound upon) about people who identify as a single thing. "I am a Gamer." "I am an ABDL." "I am a Furry." Like get more than one hobby for fucks sake.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

In a plot twist, that obese guy is both an adult baby and a furry

That's called a babyfur.

gently caress the internet. Why do I know that?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

"Why I got rejected by the military" would be a more accurate description.

e: I just noticed the spam bot in the comments offering free workout gloves. Talk about missing your mark

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I like how the wiki page describes that, after the cop finds the bound and screaming woman in this cab, Rhoades "failed to talk his way out of it and was arrested."

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Bogan King posted:

It's amazing how the one universal constant of all the various 'fidget' devices is that they annoy the gently caress out of other people. I wonder why that would be.

The spinner things are actually meant to be a really quiet way to keep kids with attention issues under control. We got in like 20 of the things at the store where I work. They sell for 20 bucks a pop and were gone in a couple days. I don't work in a particularly large store either, like a few hundred customers a day on a good day.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That is way way too on point. It's Poe's law to the extreme

I'm pretty certain it's a satire of those gamer "I've lived thousands of lives" ones which are all too real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Super bushy pubes is the neck beard of the genitals. At least trim it from time to time somewhat so it looks like you take care of yourself down there.

E: this isn't gender specific; I'm talking to you dudes too.

• Locked thread