Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ShootaBoy posted:

Yessss, I was just thinking about how much I missed this thread today.

What I've been thinking about, and I have no idea why, is something from the last (?) thread: this British kid on YouTube correctly described by cash crab as "having zero chill" who recorded a ton of super duper histrionic videos about politics, etc., and had these goofy fake sponsor messages at the beginning of each video.

Does anyone remember this? It's pretty much impossible to google.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

I couldn't give a harder "would" even if I was in a petrified forest.

Jastiger, account sharing is a bannable offense.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

kizudarake posted:

mommy blogger's signature photo.

Actual mommy blogger photos, Unphotoshopped and in natural light:

"momtographer", as I live and loving breathe

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I'm the floating cube that escaped from a VHS copy of Beyond the Mind's Eye from a universe in which the South won the war

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

please explain THIS to me

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

WrenP-Complete posted:

I have so many questions that I don't want answers to now.

I love her

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

cash crab posted:

Lucky for you kids, I'm the only person with mod powers who will oversee this thread, and I am draconian in many respects.

Baaz or Bozak, I need to know if you're gonna blow up

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

bringmyfishback posted:

I GOOGLED "DIAPER WEDDING" WHY DID I DO THIS

Your students are picking some really off the wall English names this semester

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

DIXIE LAYMAN come on dude

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

NWS? http://i.imgur.com/Bl4Ekzm.png

The results are in, folks!

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 16:27 on Sep 12, 2016

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

It says they make suckers out of men (I think)

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Leavemywife posted:

Ugh, Newports.

¡Lleno de Gusto!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

People pay thousands of dollars for virtual space ships in a game that doesn't exist yet (but which promises to be every game you've ever wanted in one).

The star citizen furry photo comes from the early days when they had a section on their site where users could upload pictures of themselves and I think they were able to win something?

If I remember correctly - I haven't paid attention to this delicious fiasco in a while - there were some absurdly wealthy dorks who were basically rebuilding their lives around the idea of playing this game, spending lots of money on super duper rigs and control schemes with which to play it, and at least more than one person said that they were both emotionally invested enough and financially prepared to retire and just literally play Star Citizen for the rest of their lives.

So it makes a certain sort of sense that such a person would completely rethink their gently caress-doll storage system and naming convention to complete their immersion

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

And he's an SA mod now!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

What are girl bronies called?
You don't have to call them, you just shake a bottle of Seroquel or Abilify and just wait.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

the disgusting cum sock that looked like gyro meat

how does this

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Croccers posted:

But hey, no fingers on the trigger!

Too bad.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Baronjutter posted:

Way less creepy but there's an apartment I walk by sometimes that's interior looks just like that, but with Betty Boop stuff.

I always thought being divorced was kind of a binary thing, but you've found evidence to prove that someone can, in fact, be extremely divorced

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Male Tears posted:

My company hired furries for their UK family picnic event (sorry for photo of computer screen)

The countdown until this photo gets ganked by someone writing an SCP is officially on

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Found the next forum newbie avatar!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Watrick posted:

What's IOSM?

we have such sights to show you

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Vladimir Poutine posted:

e: I'm slow, etc etc

What have we done

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bonster posted:

It's a good idea to screenshot/quote Craigslist ads. They disappear fast. I would do it, but phone...

Good news, it was screenshotted and posted in our excellent Craigslist thread.

Be, uh, milked every day

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

Oh does anyone have the gif of this image series, I cannot find it, and I only have these two

The whole series: http://imgur.com/gallery/LErsX

The animation:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Who What Now posted:

A bag is probably the least convenient thing to hold milk in.

I keep all MY milk in a wheelbarrow, check and mate :smuggo:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

chaos rhames posted:

That pic's a joke, there's a bunch like that from some old fyad thread. He's pretty clearly taking the piss from the post on the computer anyway.

Wizard Master is the most bumbling troll on this forum and I enjoy his posts in the same way I enjoy seeing a 12-year-old with a brand-new pair of mirror shades practicing combat rolls in the parking lot while waiting to get picked up after violin practice

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

cash crab posted:

Fun fact! The restaurant I work at named one our sandwiches after Bill Cosby and within the last few years it was mysteriously renamed. Old customers like to remind our waitstaff of this fact often, along with the fact that we used to serve liver and onions and that our food was good at some point.

I'm not old, and I love liver and onions :smith: Whenever I'm talking to someone, and it happens to come up that we both actually like liver and onions, there's an emotional outpouring similar to those on TV shows where they reunite people who survived the same airplane crash or something.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Serge Painsbourg posted:

I've heard of horse faces, but this is ridiculous. I'm not convinced she isn't an agent of the Horse People who convinced the bronies to kill humans in order to bring about the new equine age on Earth. Following the massacre and extinction of humanity, the bronies will transcend their human forms to become godlike ponies.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

hyperhazard posted:

omg yes. I'd forgotten he was obsessed with The Emperor's New Groove as well.

I wish he was obsessed with the Beverly Hills Chihuahua franchise instead

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

MissEchelon posted:

More Bibeau:

Okay, I'd buy a ticket to see his one-man, 90-minute condensed performance of Tails Gets Trolled.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

AUG Thread: He is exactly as into metal as you expect.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

diarmuidqq posted:

What's it called when you pronounce R as W?

Demonic possession.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

taken from the tumblr.txt twitter but it was being weird about linked images

whew, for a minute I thought the diaper fetishist wasn't masturbating while talking about diapers; it was quite a thrill ride right up until that reassuring parenthetical aside

Somfin posted:

so they should go out and meet people and heal their masturbation cramps

what

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Somfin posted:

The only way I can understand these horrors is to assume that they are literally so desensitized that they give themselves hand/wrist/arm/shoulder cramps masturbating

what did you think I meant

"go out and meet people and heal their masturbation cramps" suggested some sort of "masturbation cramp" support group meeting at the food court at the mall, trying to give their afflicted ??? a break while encouraging one another, all while wearing diapers full of kitty litter

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

purple death ray posted:

katie there is p. obviously making fun of teenage girls blog bios

she forgot to mention that she's a trash witch in a slime bog or whatever the gently caress

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Yeah, nice Colecovision FLASHBACK :rolleyes:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I know what I expected and this surely wasn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

E: what got you to click on that one specifically and not the much more favorited Waluigi's Taco Stand ?

Waluigi's Taco Stand has got five hundred and twenty-seven god damned chapters

• Locked thread