Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

cash crab posted:

Also, sorry if this guy rules instead of being awkward, my weird-o-metre is broken for some reason

I like the boots. :shobon:

Re: the Confederate flag photo, there's a comment on it. I keep trying to think of the contents of that message then forcing myself to stop thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

I know those words, but what the hell is he saying? Also making yourself a magic card hahah

The flavor text explains it: he's a nice guy trying to talk--just talk--to women. These women inevitably have dudebro boyfriends who become super-possessive of their girlfriends whenever nice guys try to talk--just talk--to their girlfriends. (I hate to break it to Nice Guy but the opposite is also true: be a female and talk to a guy in a game or comic store and if said guy has a girlfriend in the vicinity she will appear and make her connection to him known.)

It's me, I'm the AUG. :smith:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Panfilo posted:

I can feel the :smug: oozing through the monitor.

And writers also write their own bios.

(It Happened to Me: I wrote a well-sourced and not very controversial article for xojane that received little reaction from their forum kaffeeclatch and that may have been the reason the editors ignored my other pitches. Best fifty bucks I never received.)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

The entertainments of my childhood are dead. All of them. Except for books, nobody's carved a hole in one for masturbation purposes. Those are safe.

EDIT: new page, I need some AUG don't I

Um, I'm going to have an awkward conversation with a food delivery person in the next 15-20 minutes explaining that the computer screwed up the tip calculation so it looks like I left four cents instead of four dollars and I'm going to hand him/her a fiver and hope he/she didn't spit in my food. I'm also physically tired but mentally awake as all get out.

I brought my Drake has a new favorite as of 02:33 on Sep 27, 2016

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These are my kind of yoga pants. Bell bottoms forever.

quote:

Tod Browning's Freaks used actual circus sideshow performers including Koo Koo the Bird Girl. Born in obscurity, still performing in her eighties, and no one's quite sure when, where, and how she died.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

There's thread derailing and then there's thread magnetization. :allears:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

What an unfortunate Photoshop.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Pastry of the Year posted:

Waluigi's Taco Stand has got five hundred and twenty-seven god damned chapters

And the word count is twice that of my masters thesis. :pwn:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Only two dentata. I'm surprised.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Hooray for discount bin self-published cookbooks!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Bismuth posted:

Why do so many men feel entitled to possession of women?

EDIT: And the "i'm not a pedo cause it won't make me live longer" website jfc

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

oh thank god a palate cleanser

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Fingernails or toenails?

His or someone else's?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Basebf555 posted:

I don't know why everyone is taking this in stride, I say shut this fucker down because that picture is even worse than neck fungus lady. I came very close to puking into the garbage can next to my desk.

That's what makes this thread so fun. Will the next post make me nauseous for intended content or unintentional contributions?

I could probably use more friends or drugs or something.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Casual dining buffets in the south are magical places. Not just the chain ones--there are feisty independent buffet places with weird customers AND weird food. Breaded and fried broccoli already mixed with hot liquid cheese. Just thinking about that slowly congealing mass in the buffet warmer dish makes me a little queasy.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

No opinions on waxing yet? No one charging into the thread, sweaty and panting, to provide an opinion on electrolysis? Not even a humorous anecdote about duct tape? I expect more AUG in my AUG thread derails.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

A shortened link in AUG that ends in "anal cavity" goes on the do not click list.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm DR GAY.

But I only play one on the internet.

They call me Dr Gay
Good morning how are you I'm Dr Gay
I'm interested in things
I'm not a real doctor but I a
Am a real gay
I am an actual gay
I live like a gay

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

This guy was looking around his living space, pipe in hand, and said to himself "yep, this is the best spot to film my half hour soliloquy on the finer points of masturbatory aids."

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

"Now some of the cons to having a sex doll: for some people it may be kinda awkward, somewhat socially awkward, yes, and creepy. She doesn't love you back, she doesn't claw the poo poo out of your back with her nails, she doesn't bite your neck..."

Those last two sound like good reasons to recreationally procreate with other adult and consenting humans tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

zoux posted:

We were supposed to be on about how they made a fat bodywash bottle....not whatever the hell this is

Give it a bit, the homemade AUG will wash out.

• Locked thread