Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Mouse Dresser posted:

This picture has inspired me to go clean my ceiling fan.

Holy poo poo, that is disgusting.

You know what I just realized? The lightbulb is clean.

Also, twistedmentat: good post, they are all horrifying.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

No more ladyboy posts. If he can't suss out what was AUG about that, boo hoo, but you guys don't have to each individually reply to an offending post. It's annoying, don't do it.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This is truly good content.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I can't find it. My Google Fu ain't what it used to be. If memory serves it could stand on its own and the guy that posted it said he would "stick the flakes that fell off back on."

Edit:
Ok, I found but seriously this is gross and there's a dick in the pictures:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/W09NuYJ.jpg:nws:

So is this, but it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/LRgKRZQ.jpg?1:nws:

cash crab has a new favorite as of 03:26 on Sep 16, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Cumslut1895 posted:

you should probate yourself for putting a NSFW image behind spoiler tags

Probably, but I think I will just let it slide for now and let myself off with a stern warning

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Ularg posted:

To make things clear, how are NSFW images supposed to be posted. Assuming they should be posted at all. Just a link to the imgur page instead of a direct link to the image? Cause even if I get rid of the img tags I don't know what addons people might have on their browser that auto loads those links. Cause I can hover over an imgur link and load the picture, NSFW or not.

AFAIK PYF doesn't have an explicit ban on NSFW, because if it did, no pony jar for this thread. I, also, don't have any hard and fast rules but if you've got a browser extension that autoloads pictures maybe don't browse this thread at work. Or ever, considering some of the content. Sorry about the spoiler tag, though, I wasn't aware of that being a no-no.

EmmyOk posted:

Checks out

good

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

God has abandoned us because we are bad

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Pesticide20 posted:

The title is, "my first wetting video" and I saw a glimpse of a man wearing a shirt and diaper before I decided not to watch it

:) There was pee.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

In looking for it I cam across this

:nms::siren:
imgur.com/thZa3VL

I wish I didn't exaggerate my reactions for comedic effect so often because the fact that I, too, also threw up a little in my mouth now sounds like I am not serious. I am. This is literally the worst thing I have ever seen on any of the AUG threads and I am comparing this to pony jar.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Guy Goodbody posted:

That woman I posted on the previous page has a "fatshion" tumblr. I wasn't aware that fatshion was a thing, and I wish I had remained in ignorance.

I hate her glasses so much.

Inzombiac posted:

Is that Pear-Chan???

I remember her surfacing in 4Chan where she was overweight but not too bad. Obviously gorgeous if she got down to a healthy weight. Rumors started that she got into a feeder fetish/relationship and just kept getting bigger.

Such a shame.

Not a rumour; she has an entire website now. I can't remember the URL but it's pretty surreal. e:f,b

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:allears: He used to hang out in my neighbourhood.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

^^: Yeah, Kensington. Weirdly enough, he used to hang around that butcher shop and this guy I know got a long video of him doing that weird little dance.

a) Good leggings, also makes for a good post/username combo
b) This is so loving good

cash crab has a new favorite as of 16:27 on Sep 20, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I feel like when people go, "I am tired of taking poo poo and won't do it anymore," what they mean is, "I absolutely take poo poo from people but I am embarrassed about it."

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

A good thread.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

IIRC the best article was the one where a lady got so much cat hair in her own vagina that it almost pulled out her IUD

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Haha, oops, sorry: http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/my-gynecologist-found-a-ball-of-cat-hair-in-my-vagina

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

And all the articles are typed equivalents of queefs, oddly enough.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I wish thread titles could be longer

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Xen Tricks posted:

Motherfucker do you have any idea how a cervix works or how far back an IUD is? How is this physically possible, either you have a gaping baby dispenser or your bf's dick is like one of those novelty long floppy pencils

e: how would a hair migrate into your uterus what the gently caress is this???

?? Where does it say that the hair was in the uterus? And the hair was attached to the strings, not the IUD.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Xen Tricks posted:

Oh OK sorry I missed that and assumed just the cross part of the IUD. Still, aren't those strings fairly small? How do you get a sizable amount of anything tangled in it, much less enough to drag out something that is rather firmly in there

:eng101: Strings are left long enough for users to be able to feel them with their own fingers so that they can ensure the IUD is still in place. Furthermore, you get a sizeable amount of stuff in there by being a disgusting bad person

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Vaginas are hiding spots and bakeries

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Bad school portraits!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Choco1980 posted:

That's the look of the coolest 11 year old in the school. pssh, whatever. School photos are lame anyways.

I especially like the clearly "It's school pictures day, can you believe my mom made me wear this" subtext of said look

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

How would you classify that bodytype? "Partially deflated balloon being grasped from the bottom"? "Inverse teardrop"?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

quote:

This is the part of the story where I become a total rear end in a top hat

This is the kind of self-awareness I do not expect from XOJane.

e: Also, IMO, she is an rear end in a top hat before this.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Thought it looked better without the border

This is absolutely perfect. I also like the borderless one, too.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Inzombiac posted:

:ohdear: But... what do they do with the... product???

I legitimately picture the guy dispassionately dumping it out into the sink every day.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

PS:

quote:

A 4chan user (who is under house arrest for armed robbery) gave himself a homemade “praise kek” tattoo.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

It's why fat guys grow goatees, they think it hides their extra chins.

Its because Big Bag is Canadian, we'll put up with anything if the company is from Canada.

My most AUG is I work every year at a Anime con. I am co organizer of the flea market and the prizes, so I don't go too far down the rabbit hole. Anyways, this reminds me of a problem we had a few years ago. the Yoai paddle. It was just like the above, save it had Yaoi or I <3 Yaoi on it. The problem arose when said paddles would be used by yaoi fangirls would smack guys they wanted to see make out on the butts with the paddles, without warning or consent. We demanded they stop but they refused, so the panels were banned, and that caused a huge shitstorm on the offical forums for the con. We were homophobic and unfairly singling out Yaoi fans for persecution, even though no one had a real problem with banning of "glomping" earlier.

Man, you could start a pretty good Ask/Tell thread about this.

Inzombiac posted:

Anime weirdos that don't have a sense of boundaries?!
Next you'll tell me that Cosby is a rapist.

Fun fact! The restaurant I work at named one our sandwiches after Bill Cosby and within the last few years it was mysteriously renamed. Old customers like to remind our waitstaff of this fact often, along with the fact that we used to serve liver and onions and that our food was good at some point.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

bringmyfishback posted:

I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS THREAD

YAY

What was the context for this again?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

EmmyOk posted:

I liked that they noticed one thing on the computer screen but not the much larger thing.

:allears: I, myself, just noticed the bread poking out of his shirt. What a good picture.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

this person added me on fb

Hedonist bot?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

FreudianSlippers posted:

This item was put of for sale at Goodwill. Probably by a nemployee who had no idea what it was.

Possibly :nws:

http://i.imgur.com/HOUVyuy.jpg?1

a) Consensus seems to agree that NSFW images should go to a link, not under spoiler tags.
b) This is genuinely hilarious and disgusting.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I just want to chime in and say this thread has really been pulling its weight in the last new pages. A+ job, every one, especially all the one-liners about gross mugshots.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I have so many teeth, I realize just now

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Millions of Crows posted:

Seize him, you fools!

Incoming message from the Big Giant Head!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wasn't the primary effect the French Revolution had on fashion that men stopped wearing those short pants that showed off their stocking-clad calves?

That was the only important effect, that's for sure.

Megabound posted:

I apologise for not brining this one to attention earlier.

edit: and he still has his clothing company https://www.facebook.com/thundersteelarmoury/photos

Also, I forgot about this guy entirely. I love how tacky he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

INCOMING

~glamour~

bunny

I don't think we have an unnerving pics thread, so here you go.

uncanny valley of the dolls

HELLO KIDS

I SAID HELLO KIDS

Plus bonus :nws:

http://imgur.com/ik0mUcA
http://imgur.com/jEyawxa
http://imgur.com/khKBsuI
http://imgur.com/2cd8ioF

• Locked thread